2019-2020 BRC

Started by The Last Ride, December 08, 2019, 09:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Last Ride

RF at Hudson Thursday. How did teams do in the tournaments this weekend? Nothing posted on Track for the duals River Falls was in this weekend. Hudson won a 10 team Individual Tournament in Winona MN.

"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

couldhavebeen

River Falls lost to Anoka first match with some questionable calls..... I feel they should have won quite easy...... beat Baldwin/Woodville, Rosemount and Cottage Grove. Hastings beat Anoka so I guess RF got 3rd out of 6 teams. Sorry don't remember scores

The Last Ride

I think Hudson will win on Thursday over RF...  :o May just be the homer in me though...  ;D

– Yoda

The Last Ride

Wow! What a match. Back and forth . Hudson wins 40-33. Congrats to both Hudson and River Falls for great match to watch.

– Yoda

Stripes

I miss my old friends. Mustang man, ditch chicken, catch me if you can, Paul Harvey, nice to be a winner, Dunn county, for pride, old Abe, kingfish, even dr snide... where have all my old friends gone? Hudson wins the conference and nobody celebrates and nobody complains... Only last ride remains... congrats Hudson, congrats last ride. The more things change the more they stay the same. How many conference titles for Hudson in the last 20 years? What's that Ted Nugent song... Stranglehold?

Dunn County

Well first of all the Ted Nugent song is Fred Bear.  If I need to explain that to you, then never mind.
If we go Skillings 82, Wright, 95, Jones 220, Fenton 285 and we get our win at 126, Pin at 132 and dec. at 120... we win. 
But this is an unforgiving sport. 

Congrats to Hudson, they have some sh**t figured out.

Moose Knuckle

Quote from: Stripes on January 23, 2020, 11:57:23 PM
I miss my old friends. Mustang man, ditch chicken, catch me if you can, Paul Harvey, nice to be a winner, Dunn county, for pride, old Abe, kingfish, even dr snide... where have all my old friends gone? Hudson wins the conference and nobody celebrates and nobody complains... Only last ride remains... congrats Hudson, congrats last ride. The more things change the more they stay the same. How many conference titles for Hudson in the last 20 years? What's that Ted Nugent song... Stranglehold?

I agree. You hate to see The Last Ride shouting into the void. You know what they say, "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." Feels like a twilight zone episode. I also miss the posting king ditchchicken. He was truly the greatest mind in the history of the BRC forum (stiff competition i know).

Quote from: Dunn County on January 24, 2020, 12:41:05 AM
Well first of all the Ted Nugent song is Fred Bear.  If I need to explain that to you, then never mind.
If we go Skillings 82, Wright, 95, Jones 220, Fenton 285 and we get our win at 126, Pin at 132 and dec. at 120... we win. 
But this is an unforgiving sport. 

Congrats to Hudson, they have some sh**t figured out.

Good to see the greatest ambassador for Menomonie wrestling is back in the trenches again. Your expertise has been sorely missed. Sorry about the other night, but Hudson is just too dang tough. You have to marvel at what they've accomplished in the last 2 decades. Impressive stuff.