Aidan Gutteridge?

Started by afnjms, September 10, 2019, 04:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afnjms

Did he change his mind on wrestling for the Badgers?

dad 2 5

Quote from: afnjms on September 10, 2019, 04:20:29 PM
Did he change his mind on wrestling for the Badgers?

It can't be grades if this is true
"Guttridge hasn't looked back since. College coaches started calling Lee in waves after that tournament. Guttridge, who has a 3.8 grade-point average and scored an 1120 on his SAT, has signed to wrestle in the Big Ten for Wisconsin, where he plans to major in pre-med."

But, I did not see him with any of the other freshmen on campus early

BuckyMatt

I heard at the Golf outing he is taking a Gap year/Grayshirt. Can't enroll otherwise the ncaa eligibility clock starts but he's definitely a Badger!
On Wisconsin!

Ghetto

Glad to hear he's still gonna wear the W
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

bigG

Quote from: BuckyMatt on September 10, 2019, 06:27:06 PM
I heard at the Golf outing he is taking a Gap year/Grayshirt. Can't enroll otherwise the ncaa eligibility clock starts but he's definitely a Badger!
On Wisconsin!

Good, the more time he spends with our current big guy, the better he'll do when he steps out on the mat when he does start eligibility.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrastle63

Quote from: bigG on September 11, 2019, 12:57:55 PM
On Wisconsin!

Good, the more time he spends with our current big guy, the better he'll do when he steps out on the mat when he does start eligibility.
Exactly. I am assuming he will be at RTC practices as well.

dad 2 5

Quote from: wrastle63 on September 11, 2019, 01:31:53 PM
Quote from: bigG on September 11, 2019, 12:57:55 PM
On Wisconsin!

Exactly. I am assuming he will be at RTC practices as well.

+1