Fargo

Started by wrastle63, July 16, 2019, 03:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrastle63

Starting with Mens

In 2018
Cadet Freestyle
5 place winners(Brady Spaeth, Bret Kostka, Luke Mechler, Nicolar Rivera, and Sam Skillings) taking 9th as a team.

Junior Freestyle
6 place winners( Keegan O'Toole, Eric Barnett, Tyler Dow, Parker Keckeisen, Drew Sharenbrock, and Beau Yineman) taking 5th as a team.

11 total placewinners and 3 champs

In 2019
Cadet Freestyle
7 place winners(Benjamin Bast, Clayton Whiting, Greyson Clark, Jaren Rohde, Matt Bianchi, Mitchell Mesenbrink, Nicolar Rivera,  taking 9th as a team.
Junior Freestyle
4 place winners(Dajuan Johnson, Keegan O'Toole, Parker Keckeisen, and Sam Mitchell) taking 10th as a team.
11 total place winners with 0 champs.

hanbil

Congratulations to these young men on your placing at Fargo in 16U Greco.

94 LBS   Joey Showalter         8th Place   
100 LBS   Brayden Sonnentag      7th Place   
145 LBS   Jared Stricker         6th Place   
220 LBS   Jaren Rohde         5th Place   
138 LBS   Matthew Bianchi         5th Place   
106 LBS   Greyson Clark         4th Place   
126 LBS   Gavin Drexler         2nd Place   
120 LBS   Nicolar Rivera         1st Place

madeyson

This was my first experience at Fargo, and I can tell you - the Team Wisconsin coaches are top notch! With 50+ wrestlers in both cadet and junior divisions, they have their hands full keeping track of when wrestlers are up, yet never did I see a wrestler without at least 2 coaches in their corner. The countless hours each of these coaches give needs to be recognized - they are doing this because they love this sport and want to see the best for each of these kids. While only a limited amount of the wrestlers who placed were mentioned here - I believe each and every wresters who wrestled for Team Wisconsin had outstanding tournaments and represented Wisconsin very well. With brackets in excess of 100 wrestlers, having a winning record, or for some just winning a match is a great accomplishment.

So - thank you to all the coaches and parents that make Wisconsin wrestling so great! Many great things ahead!