BRTC

Started by wrastle63, April 10, 2019, 09:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrastle63

With the US Open approaching I am assuming we won't be adding any Senior level athletes until after WTTs this year. Anyone hear any rumblings?

mkm13

Well our RTC coach will be wrestling Burroughs at beat the streets.  Will be interesting, Askren sure is not afraid of a challenge or keeping himself busy. 

Askren will have a little size advantage, but I would think Burroughs would be hugely favored (especially in freestyle) considering he focuses on freestyle full time and has been one of the best in the world for a long time.

wrastle63

I see the BRTC is tweeting about Wisconsin female athletes and included Ronna Heaton.....

mkm13

In an interview today, Bono said expect some big announcements within the next couple weeks related to additions to the RTC.

He also said Evan doesn't cut any weight.  I think we can assume he is staying at 165 next year.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: wrastle63 on April 10, 2019, 09:29:42 PM
I see the BRTC is tweeting about Wisconsin female athletes and included Ronna Heaton.....

Wait, so if the BRTC has Ronnie Heaton.....what are the odds she brings her boyfriend Seth Gross to the Badgers???????

Hopefully its not only in the movies where sweethearts follow each other across country?

leg turk

We can only hope!

I hope we find out soon, one way or another.

wrastle63

Quote from: mkm13 on April 13, 2019, 03:58:47 PM
In an interview today, Bono said expect some big announcements within the next couple weeks related to additions to the RTC.

He also said Evan doesn't cut any weight.  I think we can assume he is staying at 165 next year.
Surprising if they get senior level men as the Open and WTT are right around corner.