Bo

Started by padre, March 10, 2019, 11:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

padre

What was the deal with him aggressively making sure he was not interviewed by BTN and Shane after his finals match?

GradeTough

Maybe he didn't want any inquiries about his messed up hair. I am sure those questions were coming. Plus he didn't look happy to have won by decision and not at least a major. That's a ding in his Hodge Trophy candidacy .

bigG

He's about as dominant as they come. Still, he has some teammates who are big-time. Nolf and Hall are both unreal. Hall not as dominant, perhaps. Bo and Nolf are evry different wrestlers; but they both rack up the points and pins.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Wrestling Thug

Maybe he was upset with the fans that made a brief loud cheer when Collin Moore almost took him down!

littleguy301

The hair color fron what I was told was to represent a cause. Not sure but diabetes maybe.

Or was he mad that the BTN walked all over hall's recorder solo for 500 dollars to a good cause or that they skipped marrinillis interview and completely missed the 165 awards ceremony. Completely Bush league from the BTN on that series of events!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

padre

Quote from: littleguy301 on March 11, 2019, 10:42:38 PM
The hair color fron what I was told was to represent a cause. Not sure but diabetes maybe.

Or was he mad that the BTN walked all over hall's recorder solo for 500 dollars to a good cause or that they skipped marrinillis interview and completely missed the 165 awards ceremony. Completely Bush league from the BTN on that series of events!

The awards are on the host. BTN is on commercial break when that's going on.  It was hard to believe they forgot 165 though.

leg turk

am I missing something?  I saw them interview Marinelli.

imwi

Quote from: leg turk on March 12, 2019, 06:42:28 AM

Agree, he even said something about looking at an "Eli" patch or something and that gave him motivation.

Jimmy

I get a kick outta people wanting tv coverage, but complain about it calling the shots. Complain about missing awards ceremony but there is never more than 10% left for the 285 awards. If you want something to really complain about, how about 45 minute wait for an ice cream cone! Now that's a serious problem!  ;D

littleguy301

Quote from: leg turk on March 12, 2019, 06:42:28 AM

Was it latter?

I could have missed it also, the interviews were on the scoreboard but Alex so I thought.

Yes the have to go by the btn schedule, just seemed it got really messed up between the host and everything that was going on.

If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Quote from: Jimmy on March 12, 2019, 08:31:00 AM
I get a kick outta people wanting tv coverage, but complain about it calling the shots. Complain about missing awards ceremony but there is never more than 10% left for the 285 awards. If you want something to really complain about, how about 45 minute wait for an ice cream cone! Now that's a serious problem!  ;D

I'm just thankful for the forfeit, so I could at least see the end of the 125s. Cat fight.

I'm dang thankful for BTN. I record all the wrestling I can. HATE it when the stinkin' hoops goes into OT, though, and you miss the important action.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Oldtimer

I don't understand why BTN didn't stay on split screen during the end of the BB game.  Wrestling fans wouldn't have had to miss anything live.  I did go to NCAA.com on my phone while watching BTN on TV so I was able to see two matches at all times.  Sure thankful for being able to do this.
Beware of the northern sleeper