RIP Anthony Azarian

Started by ksbird, March 04, 2019, 04:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksbird

Anthony Azarian fell 7 stories down an elevator shaft in the old Coakly Building building on 37th and Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Today. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Our prayers go out to the family. He just had a baby boy 5 days ago. I will post more information as it is known.

KB

ramjet

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

hammen

Incredibly sad and tragic. Many condolences to his family and friends. RIP Ant.

Ghetto

RIP

Blue collar hard working man. Only met him once. Straight shooter.

Very sad
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

stbird

Tragic news for his family, mother, brothers and friends!!!  Never quite sure why bad things happen to good people.  This one is a real kick in the gut to so many people.  RIP Anthony, say hi to your dad for me in heaven and please look out for the rest of the family!!  Thoughts and prayers to all the Azarian's!  

bigG

Jeez, Tony Sr. and now this. Dang, that's tough.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

ksbird

Quote from: bigG on March 05, 2019, 07:58:56 AM
Jeez, Tony Sr. and now this. Dang, that's tough.

Steve:

This was Sam's son, not Tony's son. Either way tragic for the family as they maybe cousins of Dan Kody Tony, etc, and best friends with Anthony D'Alie family, but if you ever say them together they were one family, most couldn't tell who was a direct family member, who was a friend and who was a relative as they acted always as one big family.

imnofish

I have no idea who this man is, but my heart goes out to him and those who loved him.  Such a tragedy...    :'(
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

crossface21

Anthony just had a baby boy 5 days ago as well. So sad.

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

thoughts and prayers from the northwest wrestling community.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

knighthead

Condolences to the entire Azarian family. One of the real first families of WI wrestling. On behalf of the Oak Creek Wrestling team during Anthony's high school days , I would like to offer our  thoughts and prayers to you at this most difficult time. God Bless.

ksbird

A visitation is 3-7PM Sunday with a remembering service, at Racine Bible Church, 12505 Spring St Mount Pleasant. A second Visitation will be held 930-1115 Monday morning , with a memorial Mass at 1130 at St John Nepomuk Catholic Church 1903 Green Street Racine