152: Massie, Bar
160: Peltier, Bar
170: Woldofski, Bar
182: Melton, Sp
195: Monchilovich, Cum
220: Knutson, Che
285:  Stanger, Lady

wrestlerstud

I would have to put Josh Caroll at 220. He pinned the chetek kid at the Northern Badger. Hes an animal

imnofish

Quote from: wrestlerstud on January 19, 2019, 05:35:12 PM
I would have to put Josh Caroll at 220. He pinned the chetek kid at the Northern Badger. Hes an animal

I agree.  Also, Chetek's heavyweight (Jacob Konvicka) should get the nod, IMO.  Ranked #2 in Division 2 and well-deserving...
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

northern wrestler

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

mrv

How many four time HON champs has there been?

imnofish

Quote from: mrv on January 30, 2019, 03:08:36 PM
How many four time HON champs has there been?

Don't know them all, but Barron's Ivan Rodriguez was a 4 time champ.  I think Bloomer's Mark Poirier, as well.  There have been many great wrestlers out of the HON over the years, so there must be more.

mrv

I think Mark may have been in the middle border then? Ladysmith has had two in Steven Jerry and Ross Peterson. Trent Vollendorf is going for his fourth.  Others?

imnofish

Quote from: mrv on January 31, 2019, 10:03:12 AM
I think Mark may have been in the middle border then? Ladysmith has had two in Steven Jerry and Ross Peterson. Trent Vollendorf is going for his fourth.  Others?

I'm positive that Bloomer was in the Heart O' North throughout Mark's high school years.

William Waldofski is going for #4 this year.

mrv

He is so strong! Great kid also. Will have his hands full if Melton drops. Good luck to all and hopefully some great matches.

mrv

Quote from: imnofish on January 19, 2019, 05:41:27 PM

I agree.  Also, Chetek's heavyweight (Jacob Konvicka)
should get the nod, IMO.  Ranked #2 in Division 2 and well-deserving...

Stanger wrestled a great match

imnofish

Quote from: mrv on February 03, 2019, 09:12:15 PM
Quote from: imnofish on January 19, 2019, 05:41:27 PM

I agree.  Also, Chetek's heavyweight (Jacob Konvicka)
should get the nod, IMO.  Ranked #2 in Division 2 and well-deserving...

Stanger wrestled a great match

Yes, I wish I would have seen it.  I was in the other gym at the time.  Great finals match too.  Congrats to him on a great tournament!