$10,000 BRTC RAFFLE FUNDRAISER

Started by WRTCSean, October 31, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WRTCSean

Who wants to win $10,000?

Join us for the 1st Annual $10k Raffle Fundraiser to support the Badger Regional Training Center! This will be an awesome event that will be held on Saturday, February 16th from 4pm - 9pm at Lucky's 1313 Bar & Grill here in Madison.

We will only sell 250 raffle tickets to this event. Each raffle ticket will get you a chance to win $10,000! The raffle ticket is good for two people to attend the event. Your raffle ticket will get both attendees all you can eat and call you can drink during the fundraiser. We will start drawing numbers and the last number drawn will be our grand prize winner! There will also be a silent auction with unique items.

Each raffle ticket is $250 and you DO NOT have to be present to win the $10,000!

This event will kick off a great weekend for wrestling here in Madison! On Sunday, Feb. 17th, the Badgers will host Iowa at noon.

Below are the 3 way to purchase a raffle ticket:
1) Call Sean Smalley at 712-540-1810
2) Send an e-mail to Sean at sean@badgerrtc.org
3) Mail a check to PO Box 5583, Madison, WI 53705 (check written to BRTC)

*Only 250 tickets available so you don't want to miss out!

You can also access this information online at https://www.badgerrtc.org/usd10k-raffle.

Badger1976

I'm new to this forum stuff y'all so be kind :)

If you want to grow badger wrestling the BRTC is truly the only way.  

Financially we need your support....currently we only have 6....yes ONLY 6 reoccurring monthly donors!!!

I see y'all talking on this board, its time to start walking the walk brothers and sisters!!!

$10,$15 or $25 a month would truly makes a difference.   Come on, some of you guys spend more then that a month on Starbucks or Energy Drinks.
Here is the Link https://www.philantro.com/donate/264186757/891

Also the big events like the Raffle is other ways to contribute.  FYI contact me because I gotta sell 10 myself ;D

Lastly this is the State of Wisconsin's Regional Training Center and your input and help is what we need.

I get many of you are sitting on the sidelines waiting to see what direction the BRTC will go.

I can promise you we are going to get organized and market it up "TO BUILD OLYMPIC AND WORLD CHAMPIONS, MALE AND FEMALE FROM THE STATE OF WISCONSIN!"

My name is Steve Alf I wrestled for the Badgers from 95-00 and moved to Mcfarland last year.  I want to give back to what made me a successful man today and hope to help build successful men of the future.

Please share this with all your wrestling family and friends.....We truly are a special group of people and must work together to grow our amazing sport!!!

Please hit me up if you would like to talk, 630-975-1299, stevenalf@mac.com or FB https://www.facebook.com/steven.alf

I look forward talking Wisconsin Wrestling and meeting you at BRTC Events and of course Badger meets baby.

Sincerely,
Steve Alf

FYI Hotel Red 11am this sunday before the meet...if you didn't come before buffalo, dude you missed out.  We are badger fans,  we party before we battle....let party together!!!!

Hope to buy you a Beer!!!
Once A Badger Always A Badger!

WRTCSean

Don't forget to purchase your raffle tickets. There are only 250 available for the event so you will want to get them before they are all sold out. You can contact me via e-mail at sean@badgerrtc.org or by phone at 712-540-1810 to get your tickets.

If you are associated with a youth program, buy them a ticket and give them a chance to win $10,000! This is an extremely fun event. Hope to see you all there.

WRTCSean

We are under one month away from the 1st annual $10k Raffle Fundraiser. Over half of the 250 maximum raffle tickets have been sold. Don't miss your chance to get your tickets and win $10,000! More info can be found at https://mailchi.mp/badgerrtc/chances-half-gone.

This will be a fun evening talking wrestling and supporting the BRTC!

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

According to a BRTC email sent by Sean, 70 Raffle Tickets are still available...
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

BuckyMatt

Quote from: Wisconsin Wrestling Fan on February 01, 2019, 10:33:14 AM
According to a BRTC email sent by Sean, 70 Raffle Tickets are still available...

Bought my ticket already!!

I challenge anyone who wants to see UW Wrestling GREAT to start by supporting the BRTC!  The bigger we get the training center, the more help  recruiting and the whole program will benefit!!

Hope to see and meet many of you at Lucky's on the 16th!

M Deadman

bigoil

Quote from: BuckyMatt on February 01, 2019, 11:07:52 AM

I challenge anyone who wants to see UW Wrestling GREAT to start by supporting the BRTC!  The bigger we get the training center, the more help  recruiting and the whole program will benefit!!

M Deadman
Bought my ticket but sectionals will prevent me from getting down there for the event but will be there for Iowa!

imwi

Quote from: bigoil on February 01, 2019, 11:12:04 AM
Quote from: BuckyMatt on February 01, 2019, 11:07:52 AM

M Deadman
Bought my ticket but sectionals will prevent me from getting down there for the event but will be there for Iowa!

I'll be sure to pick up your prize.....