How about them Brewers !    ;)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

wrastle63

I predict two sweeps to end the season  8)

Ghetto

Magic number is three. Would love to see them win the division.

Never would I have believed that they would win 90 games this year. I get frustrated with Counsell at times, but 90 wins rarely happens in Milwaukee. I think it's been done 8 times in the almost 50 years of the franchise. Guys seem to accept their roles, and everyone is getting meaningful innings.

Stearns is doing things. The pieces don't always look pretty together, but they seem to work. 
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

bigG

Quote from: Ghetto on September 25, 2018, 02:23:01 PM
Magic number is three. Would love to see them win the division.

Never would I have believed that they would win 90 games this year. I get frustrated with Counsell at times, but 90 wins rarely happens in Milwaukee. I think it's been done 8 times in the almost 50 years of the franchise. Guys seem to accept their roles, and everyone is getting meaningful innings.

Stearns is doing things. The pieces don't always look pretty together, but they seem to work. 

Funny you say that. At the start of the season, I knew more people who wanted Counsell out big time. I'll admit I've been tepid on CC as well. Nice job!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Rat

The crew is BLUE CREW hot right now!!! Only nine or ten more wins and we are World Series Champs.

Ghetto

Definitely skipping football tomorrow. Gio Gonzalez is the starter. Six innings from him would be huge. Win and at least have a chance to win the division.

wrastle63

Quote from: Ghetto on September 30, 2018, 12:47:17 AM
Definitely skipping football tomorrow. Gio Gonzalez is the starter. Six innings from him would be huge. Win and at least have a chance to win the division.
Agreed bullpen has been used a TON lately. Would be great for him to go 6/7 innings and the offense jumps out to an early lead so we don't have to use Hader, Jeffress, Knebel, and Soria.

Ghetto

2-0 Brewers! Wish I was there. Should have went.

Also the Cardinals are up on the Cubs 2-0. I hate the Cardinals a bit less than usual today.