ramjet

Scrambled

Sunny side up

Over easy

Boiled

eggs Benedict

hard boiled

eggs salad

eggs cooked in an avacado topped with bacon or pepperoni and some 10 year old cheddar that is my favorite way to have eggs:

Cut a large avacoda in half remove the seed and hollow out to fit and egg in the center. Top with some pepperoni finely chopped and the some shredded 10 year old cheddar or cheese of your choice. I add some chopped onion and green pepper as well in the oven at 350 until the egg is done. I use cup cake pan with water in to hold the avacado upright.

bigG

All of the above. Never had the avocado kind, though. Sounds like gangbusters, though.

I eat eggs just about every day. You forgot omelette :) and hollandaise.

Much as I love eggs, that whole topping your cheeseburger with a yolky egg doesn't do it for me. I want the beef when I'm eatin' a cheebuhguh.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

bigG

Now that you've brought up eggs, I might just make quiche for mother's day.

ramjet

OH yea spicy Mexican goodies omelet filled with chorizo along with cheese and jalopeno peppers and onions , covered in cheese and pico ....one of my favorites.

bigG

I think boring ole fresh jalapenos are currently my favorite pepper. Just right.

I like to make a batch of very softly scrambled eggs and throw them in tupperware for my morning breakfast each day of the work week. I can't believe certain restaurants I've been to can mess up eggs. Scrambled are delectable if you take the time to make them right.

ramjet

In agree some resturants just either over cook or they are like snot.

Good scrambled eggs adding ingredients at the right time is key. Cheese is always a great addition as is fresh veggies.

Peppers are subjective but the simplicity of fresh veggies always is winner in any dish.

bigG

I think people are used to cooking on HIGH; and don 't understand the difference temp can make. Eggs are generally not a good HIGH food. Take the time and effort to go to medium, then medium low and keep moving them, they turn out creamy and fully cooked; no rubber, no snot. Cheese and eggs are best buds. I also like to add spinach,cilantro, onions, pepper, mushrooms, tomato, ham to my eggs.

Tomorrow will be quiche, cheesy quiche. Instead of a pie crust I'll use well browned hash browns with onions cut up in there for some moisture. 12 eggs 2 C whole milk snf cheese. There ya go!

ramjet