Jon Reader and Matt McDonough Added to Staff

Started by Wisconsin Wrestling Fan, April 10, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

Jimmy

Funny how all of the Iowa haters have taken to. Matt in two short days. He is still the same man he was wearing black and gold.

harley

BuckyMatt

Lots of excitement with this staff!

Loved what Bono had to say about how good of people they are first and foremost and how he tried hiring McD 6 years ago!

imwi

Quote from: Jimmy on April 10, 2018, 12:37:05 PM
Funny how all of the Iowa haters have taken to. Matt in two short days. He is still the same man he was wearing black and gold.

Who has?  Bono maybe, I didn't see anyone else jumping up and down.  I did see a positive comments but not like the comments for Bono and Reader.  I'm with you

bigoil

So was Davis

Harris

Looks like a great hire to me.  It's no different than me rooting against the Vikings or Bears but I would welcome some of their players with open arms if we could get them and there was a need and they were a good fit.

Lumpy

Why does every Iowa fan think everybody hates Iowa. Well... that’s probably why people hate Iowa.
-Matt S

Chinpin

Quote from: harley on April 10, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
But he is wearing Red and White
As long as it covers the tigerhawk tatt, right? ;D

Jimmy

wrastle63

As everyone is I am super excited with this staff. Does anyone know if we have a volunteer assistant lined up? Also any word on Ruschell/Brandvold.