Kyle Ruschell and Trevor Brandvold

Started by Wisconsin Wrestling Fan, March 29, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneEyedFatMan

FYI- John Giura won the Pan Ams in 1986, as well as gaining silver and bronze in other years.
"Dying ain't much of a livin', boy"

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Quote from: OneEyedFatMan on April 03, 2018, 01:31:21 PM
FYI- John Giura won the Pan Ams in 1986, as well as gaining silver and bronze in other years.

Somebody with excellent historical knowledge like yourself needs to help update the Wisconsin Wrestling Record Book. Page 21 is incorrect !

http://uwbadgers.com/documents/2017/10/13/2017_18_Record_Book.pdf
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

OneEyedFatMan

Here's where I got my info:

http://www.foeldeak.com/en/wrestlingdatabase.php
John Giura

1998-03-27    Pan American Championship    Freestyle    Seniors    69.0    USA    2.
1991-07-04    World Cup    Freestyle    Seniors    68.0    USA    1.
1990-10-27    Grand Masters of Olympic Wrestling    Freestyle    Seniors    68.0    USA    2.
1990-03-31    World Cup    Freestyle    Seniors    68.0    USA    1.
1989-09-01    World Championship    Freestyle    Seniors    68.0    USA    7.
1989-06-15    Pan American Championship    Freestyle    Seniors    68.0    USA    3.
1986-09-20    Pan American Championship    Freestyle    Seniors    68.0    USA    1.
1980-08-16    World Championship    Greco-Roman    Juniors    60.0    USA    3.
"Dying ain't much of a livin', boy"

wrastle63

Has anyone heard anything on assistant coaches?

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

harley

MNbadger

I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

harley

Can you keep us posted when it does go down?

The Legend

Rumor has it that an Iowa guy is on his way.

Razor Ramon

I guess I will be nice and share what I know. RT and McDonough were both in town yesterday meeting with Bono. Early indication is that McD is the front runner. Either way the changes and additions to the program are exciting to see.

BuckyMatt

Quote from: Razor Ramon on April 05, 2018, 05:43:05 PM
I guess I will be nice and share what I know. RT and McDonough were both in town yesterday meeting with Bono. Early indication is that McD is the front runner. Either way the changes and additions to the program are exciting to see.

Sorry, stupid question, who is RT?  I know the Ryan Taylor RT but is there a Iowa RT?

wrastle63

Quote from: Razor Ramon on April 05, 2018, 05:43:05 PM
McDonough was my guess. He would be a good addition to help out our lightweights.