Tuna salad

Started by ramjet, March 02, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

Sounds delicious!   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Hmm. Never tried pineapple in there. I love pineapple. Grapes and walnuts are a strange combo that work together so nicely.

Eh, next time you make egg salad, throw some Italian red pepper flakes in your spice grinder and sprinkle that powder on top. Just the right snap to it.

I've never used canned chicken. It's so cheap to buy the thighs or breast or just make the leg quarters (You can find them for 70 cents a pound.)

Either way, must be like tuna in a can, only more clucky.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on March 07, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
Hmm. Never tried pineapple in there. I love pineapple. Grapes and walnuts are a strange combo that work together so nicely.

Eh, next time you make egg salad, throw some Italian red pepper flakes in your spice grinder and sprinkle that powder on top. Just the right snap to it.

I've never used canned chicken. It's so cheap to buy the thighs or breast or just make the leg quarters (You can find them for 70 cents a pound.)

Either way, must be like tuna in a can, only more clucky.

It's actually good in a can and is very affordable at Aldi.  For senior citizens, without an army to feed, it's a great option.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

Even though it's only my son at home; he eats like an army.

I shop at Aldi's all the time, then hit Woody's for whatever else I need. I'll have to try some canned chicken. If I hide it behind the canned spinach, I might just get some.

littleguy301

Dang!

I am a terrible cook but i am one of the best sandwhich makers and some really goodnideas for up coming work season.

My son is a pretty good cook, though. Happy he has taken interest in cooking plus just like bigg says, he may eat me out of house and home! Man those teenagers can put away some food!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

My last teenager just turned 40, but we get to feed his 12 year old fairly often.  That girl could wolf down more cheeseburgers than Wimpy, without breakin' a sweat.  Good thing she's extremely active and growing like a weed! 

bigG

Quote from: imnofish on March 07, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
My last teenager just turned 40, but we get to feed his 12 year old fairly often.  That girl could wolf down more cheeseburgers than Wimpy, without breakin' a sweat.  Good thing she's extremely active and growing like a weed! 

Does she ever pay up on Tuesday?

Hey, LG, you got one of those hot dog rollers, right. I don't know if I ever asked you, but can you make natural casing dogs on there? You know, the kind that aren't round so much as crescent shaped?

A teenageer has an empty leg they just keep filling over and over.

littleguy301

Quote from: bigG on March 08, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

Hey, LG, you got one of those hot dog rollers, right. I don't know if I ever asked you, but can you make natural casing dogs on there? You know, the kind that aren't round so much as crescent shaped?

Yes i have one of those roller machines. Have to have the straight ones. Those curved skin on do roll but sometimes get stuck ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Gotcha. Thanks. We just have the best nat casing weiners Around here. Nobody can make a brat to save their lives; but, great dogs. I can just see them "thudump...thudump...thudump."

ramjet

Turkey Breast slow roasted on the grill or smoker is a fantastic sandwich meat and lean meat. I like it with a whole wheat bread pepper jack cheese and mayo with some Slap Ya Mama spice which is a Cajun spice.

https://slapyamama.com

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on March 08, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   She takes care of our pets when we are gone.  We pay her in cheeseburgers.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bigG

Ahh, synergy. It's a beautiful thing.

I hear ya, Ram. Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving. If you want  a bird that feeds the whole family three or four times, turkey is among the best deals out there. Dan'tchya be slappin' my momma!

ramjet

read the site for SYOMOMMA the story behind it is funny  ;D ;D