Yelich

Started by fastnfurious, January 25, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

fastnfurious

Danny Salazar is the pitcher on the Indians.

littleguy301

any truth to the article I read that Braun is moving to 1st base? or was it santana going there. That would make some sense moving one or the other and having a 4th outfielder.

while I like Cain, I do think we need a back up before we send him out there for 162 games. age and injuries are a concern with cain but that is just me.
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

fastnfurious

I'm fine with Braun moving to first, but what would that mean for Thames and Aguilar?

neutral

Quote from: Houndhead on January 28, 2018, 04:31:32 PM
Quote from: neutral on January 28, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
There's no room left for Santana & Aguilar.

MLB trade rumors has the Brewers and Indians discussing an OF (Santana?) and __? for Danny Santana.  Would love to see that.  

Cubs could also be talking Schwarber for Santana with the Indians.
Danny Santana? Do you mean Salazar?

yes ... sorry.

Domingo Santana for Danny Salazar.
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

neutral

Quote from: fastnfurious on January 28, 2018, 10:34:37 PM
I'm fine with Braun moving to first, but what would that mean for Thames and Aguilar?

Sounds like Braun at first would only be an occasional thing ... to create more more playing time for the OF back-ups.

... ans like they're hoping to include Aguilar in a trade. 
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

Houndhead

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 28, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
any truth to the article I read that Braun is moving to 1st base? or was it santana going there. That would make some sense moving one or the other and having a 4th outfielder.

while I like Cain, I do think we need a back up before we send him out there for 162 games. age and injuries are a concern with cain but that is just me.

Really, we just gave him $80,000,000 and age and injury are a concern.

bkraus

Listening to sports radio on the way to work this morning, they reported Braun said he was open to moving to first base for the betterment of the team and will spend time there in spring to see if it is a good fit.
Strive for Perfection

wrastle63

Quote from: Houndhead on January 29, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

They actually argue instead of regressing he is progressing. He had his lowest strike out rate of his career this year.  Cain will be good and we have Phillips/Broxtons as backups for days off.

littleguy301

Quote from: Houndhead on January 29, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

last year was the first year he was on a roster for more than 150 games. I do have some concerns even his big year of 2015 or 2015 I think he was around 140 but I am to lazy to look that up at this time.

I like Cain and think he will be a good fit but I know 32 is young at least to me but there has been some injury concerns with him,
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet