Conference Tourney

Started by Pheasant 1984, January 14, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheasant 1984

Heard the Dunn St.Croix pulled out of our dual conference tournament. Now BRC isn't having a tournament! Disappointing if this is true! Always a great Tourney to watch and a tune up for Regions!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

shouldvewrestled

Agreed it was fun to watch but have heard some coaches didn't see it that way and saw it as more of a grinder right before biggest part of the season. Guess it's all on your mindset on how you view its importance to your team.

The Last Ride

Quote from: shouldvewrestled on January 14, 2018, 06:14:10 PM
Agreed it was fun to watch but have heard some coaches didn't see it that way and saw it as more of a grinder right before biggest part of the season. Guess it's all on your mindset on how you view its importance to your team.

That is too bad. A lot of these kids need to get some great matches before getting to state. Top kids don't always get quality matches that they need IMO.

Big Rivers and Middle Border should combine their Conf tournament. I know Hudson and Ellsworth would welcome that competition.
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Moose Knuckle

Quote from: The Last Ride on January 19, 2018, 06:43:37 AM

That is too bad. A lot of these kids need to get some great matches before getting to state. Top kids don't always get quality matches that they need IMO.

Big Rivers and Middle Border should combine their Conf tournament. I know Hudson and Ellsworth would welcome that competition.

No way this happens. The cake-eaters in D1 aren't tough enough for the farm boys. Too scared I bet.

The Last Ride

Quote from: Moose Knuckle on January 23, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

No way this happens. The cake-eaters in D1 aren't tough enough for the farm boys. Too scared I bet.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o  Farm kids today aren't the same as they were in the 70's  8)
"Do or do not. There is no try."

– Yoda

Moose Knuckle

Quote from: The Last Ride on January 23, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
Quote from: Moose Knuckle on January 23, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o  Farm kids today aren't the same as they were in the 70's  8)

Typical cake-eater response.