Northwestern 18 -- Wisconsin, 14

Started by TomM, January 12, 2018, 09:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

Or, he has more power now to attract those wrestlers thinking MMA someday.

He's been my #1 for even more years. :)

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrastle63

Quote from: bigG on January 19, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
Run out!? They have erected St. Donny shrines upon his leaving, as he single handedly turned that program into what it is today. Though they failed to offer him an improvement in pay/position, he changed their world. ;)
They erected the Donny shrine at the brand new facility he single handily built at Michigan!

Barou

Quote from: bigG on January 19, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

My #1 as well.  Give Askren 20 years like Barry and everyone knows the results will be better.

Alvarez doesn't care about wrestling and him and Davis are Iowa buddies ='s job security.  Badgers will finish 18th in the nation with one maybe two AA's and he'll get an extension (his favorite part of the job, per his own admission).  Aiming high!! Next year boys.
JHI Mafia

Winston

Quote from: Barou on January 19, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
Quote from: bigG on January 19, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

My #1 as well.  Give Askren 20 years like Barry and everyone knows the results will be better.

Alvarez doesn't care about wrestling and him and Davis are Iowa buddies ='s job security.  Badgers will finish 18th in the nation with one maybe two AA's and he'll get an extension (his favorite part of the job, per his own admission).  Aiming high!! Next year boys.

Lol....Barou laying the "smack down" on the "Barrys".