remember when

Started by littleguy301, January 09, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

I also remember being very political on this forum,,,,,,,,wonder why that has been taken down ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on February 19, 2018, 11:00:23 PM
I also remember being very political on this forum,,,,,,,,wonder why that has been taken down ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pot stirring commie!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

Dale Einerson

imnofish

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

littleguy301

imnofish

bigG

Quote from: Dale Einerson on March 09, 2018, 02:38:44 PM
http://www.madmusic.com/watch_video.aspx?id=3060

Man: Liberace, Violent Femmes, Garbage, Les Paul, ArtPaul Schlosser. This state produces some mother talent.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on March 12, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Man: Liberace, Violent Femmes, Garbage, Les Paul, ArtPaul Schlosser. This state produces some mother talent.

...and talented mothers.

littleguy301

Quote from: imnofish on March 12, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

...and talented mothers.

well and some shifty fathers to catch those mothers ;)

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on March 20, 2018, 10:43:09 PM
Quote from: imnofish on March 12, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

...and talented mothers.

well and some shifty fathers to catch those mothers ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Touche! 

bigG

Uff! Take care of that in private, okay?  :-\ :-[

imnofish

Always!  Don't want to lose my parole.  ;)

bigG

Never take the paper, man. Better to just do the time. But, I get it. If you do have to go back in, you'll get touche-ed all over again.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on March 22, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
Never take the paper, man. Better to just do the time. But, I get it. If you do have to go back in, you'll get touche-ed all over again.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D