remember when

Started by littleguy301, January 09, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

He's been a little AWOL since his kids graduated and moved on. Got a message from his lat year. Sounds like the same Fan...nuts.  :) JK. Cool dude.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Dale Einerson

Quote from: OldAbes72 on January 29, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
Listing the old posters is a lot of fun. Wasn't there a Polarbear and big bear controversy? Ranger84 and whatever were also good for some entertainment. Phil Schaanen had a lot of interesting posts. Let's see... Velcroeback... Didn't he move to Wyoming? More locally catchmeifyoucan and Paul Harvey also got their fair share of good posts in. Big House, by the way, may have come across as a Rapids fan but if I remember correctly he was most loyal to Vesper. What other vintage posters that used  to grace these pages can you guys remember?

I think some of us kind of misremember...all of Rapids kids came from 2 areas...either Vesper, or they transferred in.

Houndhead

I had forgotten about Dr. Snide. Cool dude. I think many of the posters move on as their lives progress. Not sure what that says about those of us still here. Haven't heard anything from Harley in a long time either.

littleguy301

boy a bunch of names from the past for sure!

I would say hound is on to something, I dont post at break neck count like I used to but still troll around here just to check things out and maybe make a post or 2 just to remain in my 4th place over all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

I just use my cantshuddupness to keep my count padded.

leg turk

Mauston Man with the Lats.

bigoil

littleguy301

the lats and the corner bar........good stuff for sure!

littleguy301

still havent met to many people on the forum but I will say those that I have certainly fit their respective screen names!

Troy Grindle

Phil Schannen was quite the odd poster with his tips on working out.  The nothing thread had to be inspired by Seinfeld.
And then there was that.

bigG

NOTHING to do with Seinfeld. It was invented right here, copyrighted, TM, R with a circle around it.

JK. I think ti just got giddy. The original thread title was  something like: "3,000 posts and still not halfway to BigG." I think he was just funnin' me on my ridiculous amount of posts, then we all had a month long giddy spell, and the title meant nothing compared to the content.

I'll say this. That thread had more nothing than any and all Seinfeld episodes.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on February 06, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
NOTHING to do with Seinfeld. It was invented right here, copyrighted, TM, R with a circle around it.

JK. I think ti just got giddy. The original thread title was  something like: "3,000 posts and still not halfway to BigG." I think he was just funnin' me on my ridiculous amount of posts, then we all had a month long giddy spell, and the title meant nothing compared to the content.

I'll say this. That thread had more nothing than any and all Seinfeld episodes.

Because it...      ;)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

I think the topic was more like 2,000 posts and not half way to bigg.

littleguy301

I had a fester sighting over the weekend!

Something about a speedo and a foreign country.

Yes be very nervous, sounds like fester is getting restless and his 9 fingers are thinking about working.

Also there was some words about one of his silos was torn down :o

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on February 12, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
I had a fester sighting over the weekend!

Something about a speedo and a foreign country.

Yes be very nervous, sounds like fester is getting restless and his 9 fingers are thinking about working.

Also there was some words about one of his silos was torn down :o

Looking for his finger?   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!