remember when

Started by littleguy301, January 09, 2018, 11:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winston

I remember when maggie made a quasi threat about shooting houndhead. Howavi lost his mind. Lol.

Dale Einerson

I had nothing to do with the nothing thread, got nothing from it.  And, feel bad for all of you that buried Tom's hard drive or something...

Winston

I remember Dale Einerson being a "hemp necklace making hippie".

Dale Einerson

Nobody in their right mind has ever accused me of being a hippie, despite that old tie died t-shirt one of my sons made in middle school for me...

But, for the record, I am agnostic as far as hemp necklaces go.

maggie

:o.....must have been that fake news that we hear all about these days Winston  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

bigG

Quote from: Dale Einerson on January 26, 2018, 11:22:12 AM
Nobody in their right mind has ever accused me of being a hippie, despite that old tie died t-shirt one of my sons made in middle school for me...

I kinda fancy the Puritan hippie idea.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on January 27, 2018, 04:11:01 AM

I remember when Doctor Snyde would help us sort out all such issues. 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

littleguy301

Dale, nothing wrong with being a hippie!!!!!! I embrace some of the "hidden" hippie that is buried some where in my hear ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

bigG

Quote from: imnofish on January 27, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

He was cool as heck. TLV was always interesting  (not passing judgement). Some bully made Howavi change his name. Rodbender's been a little absent, of late. Hope he's okay. Goat Roaper is one that I miss. Hope we keep getting visits from  Truckercapattack77. Our physical therapist 'round here.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on January 27, 2018, 08:18:28 PM
Quote from: imnofish on January 27, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

He was cool as heck. TLV was always interesting  (not passing judgement). Some bully made Howavi change his name. Rodbender's been a little absent, of late. Hope he's okay. Goat Roaper is one that I miss. Hope we keep getting visits from  Truckercapattack77. Our physical therapist 'round here.

Whatever happened to Big House?  He used to practically live on here? 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

He got out; or "outie" as the inmate population calls it. Hope he didn't take paper or he'll be "innie" soon again.

Bit of a Rapids fan, if I correctly remember.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on January 27, 2018, 11:04:32 PM
He got out; or "outie" as the inmate population calls it. Hope he didn't take paper or he'll be "innie" soon again.

Bit of a Rapids fan, if I correctly remember.

Yet, he seemed to know an awful lot about the Heart O' North Conference...    Dude was entertaining, but perplexing.   :-\

OldAbes72

Listing the old posters is a lot of fun. Wasn't there a Polarbear and big bear controversy? Ranger84 and whatever were also good for some entertainment. Phil Schaanen had a lot of interesting posts. Let's see... Velcroeback... Didn't he move to Wyoming? More locally catchmeifyoucan and Paul Harvey also got their fair share of good posts in. Big House, by the way, may have come across as a Rapids fan but if I remember correctly he was most loyal to Vesper. What other vintage posters that used  to grace these pages can you guys remember?

bigG

Bonehead, Badgerjohn, SadPanda, Scourge, Wraslfan, Handles

bigoil

Quote from: bigG on January 30, 2018, 12:25:56 PM
Bonehead, Badgerjohn, SadPanda, Scourge, Wraslfan, Handles
where is Wraslfan?

I saw whatever coaching but didn't have a chance to say hi at the Cheesehead.

I'm accused of being a maddad sometimes but definitely not Dale E.