Pulling Spencer Lee’s Redshirt?

Started by leg turk, January 06, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imnofish

I wasn't implying that you were implying.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

Sorry to imply that you implied my supposed implication. IMPLICATOR!!!!! :)
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on March 22, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
Sorry to imply that you implied my supposed implication. IMPLICATOR!!!!! :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

bigG

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on March 22, 2018, 10:20:27 AM
What are you implying now?

I'm implying that my perceived implications were every bit as non-existent as your perceived implications.   :D

bigG

Whether the implications were perceived or palpably implied, your present implication I perceive as palpable but perfectly perplexing as implications perpetuate potential implicit perceptions.

Just sayin'.

imnofish

I be sayin' that you be sayin' that you be lovin' you some o' dat alliteration stuff.   ;)

bigG

imnofish