145 Massie Bar, Roach La

160  Nelson

170 Waldofski Ba, Pooler NW, C. Melton Sp

182 Torres Cu, Chuckwar CW, Hanson NW, J. Melton Sp

195 S. Melton Sp

220 Carrol Sp., Flahrety Su, Shelvan Ash

285 Stanger La, Rolli La, Bergren

imnofish

Waldofski is at 160.  Has wrestled up a lot, though.
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

ElectricGuy

Conference right around the corner?   What weekend is that?

Fish a.k.a. - coach - Someone might say that your a Waldofski superfan or stalker.  ;)    I know I know you were the first one on here calling his name out years back to watch for.  :)
We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

imnofish

Quote from: imnofish on January 05, 2018, 09:00:27 PM
Quote from: ElectricGuy on January 05, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

Fish a.k.a. - coach - Someone might say that your a Waldofski superfan or stalker.  ;)    I know I know you were the first one on here calling his name out years back to watch for.  :)

I've known him for years.  I volunteer my services at the high school practices, so I do have a pretty good idea about what's going on with the team.  I'm a superfan of all things Barron.   ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

mrv

Here is a good one. If Cumberland defeats Ladysmith Thursday.  There would be a three way tie for 1st in the south. Who wrestlers  for first against the north? Are there a dual and conference tournament champion?

littleguy301

trust me when I say fish better years are now behind him!!!!! just kidding, I remember 5 plus years ago I saw this kid from Barron and I had to PM fish about him, yes it was the mighty one that we talk about.

fish is just a huge fan of Barron, he may even be thinking about a tattoo with some Barron theme! ;D
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

imnofish

Quote from: littleguy301 on January 09, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

trust me when I say fish better years are now behind him!!!!! just kidding, I remember 5 plus years ago I saw this kid from Barron and I had to PM fish about him, yes it was the mighty one that we talk about.

fish is just a huge fan of Barron, he may even be thinking about a tattoo with some Barron theme! ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Too late for ink.  The age spots would just ruin the effect.