Thursday 12/7    Elkhart Lake/HG @ Random Lake

Tuesday 12/12     Reedsville @ Elkhart Lake/HG

Thursday 12/14    CGB @ Reedsville
                          Mishicot @ Oostburg
                          New Holstein @ Elkhart Lake/HG

Tuesday 12/19     Reedsville @ Ozaukee

Thursday 12/21    Oostburg @ Random Lake
                           CGB @ Elkhart Lake/HG

Man we will know a lot after December!  The top 4 teams in the conference will have 4 of their 6 duals against each other this month!  Cedar Grove-Belgium, Elkhart Lake/HG, Random Lake, and Reedsville will do a lot of the sorting out of the team race before Christmas... should be fun! 

CLC FAN

Sounds like Cedar Grove beat Oostburg 48-24 with the match of the night coming from TeStroete getting the win over Lombardi by fall. 

Any info on Ozaukee vs Mishicot?

Random Lake edges out Elkhart Lake/Howards Grove 38-33.  Several good matchups, probably the best being Max Ward's 3-2 win over Aiden Vandenbush.  EL/HG has a dangerous team with no real weak spots.

CLC FAN

Big one tonight as Reedsville visits EL/HG.  Reedsville seems high on quality and low - lowish on numbers.  EL/HG looks tough all around.  Any big matchups to watch for?  Any predictions?

CLC FAN

Elkhart Lake/Howards Grove wins 45-30 over Reedsville.  Lots of pins.  Match of the night looks like it might have been EL/HG's Cody Behnke over returning state qualifier Ingalls from Reedsville.

Gutwrench

Thanks CLC.  I don't have anything to contribute as I live on the west side of the state, but I enjoy reading the reports about the conference.

hasbeen

Cedar Grove - Belgium over Reedsville last week 49 -21
Stelzer RD over Morgan CG-B 4-3. Last minute reversal and 2NF for the win.
Also Hoopman CG-B over Ingals RD 10-2.

hasbeen

Cedar Grove - Belgium over Elkhart Lake / Howards Grove 43-28
At 132 Dylan Teunissen CG-B winner by fall over Taylor Cain EL/HG in a back and forth match and at 220 Matthew Schorer EL/HG over Brett Feind CG-B 3-2 2OT.

CLC FAN

Thanks hasbeen, beat me to it!

Good win by CG-B. 

RL shut out Oo 69-0. 

CLC FAN

Conference tournament should be insane this year.  Not just the finals but the semis, the quarters, even the 3rd and 5th place matches might go a long way in determining the team finish.  It's extremely unlikely that any one team will put 11 in the finals like Reedsville did last year.

CLC FAN

Good luck to the teams competing this weekend.  Standings heading into January:

Cedar Grove-Belgium 3-0
Mishicot 2-0
Random Lake 2-0
Elkhart Lake/Howards Grove 1-2
Reedsville 1-2
Oostburg 0-3
Ozaukee 0-2