Flowrestling season pass

Started by MarkK, July 14, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkK

anyone on here pony up the $150 a year for this?  I was hoping maybe half of that at most
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

bman

Yes, but many just go with the purchasing a 1 month when they want it. i.e.; Fargo, so I buy a month...
The World Championships, I will buy a month then too.... You have it when you want it, and that way it costs lss than $30.

bigG

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

wrastle63

I have flopro year long definitely worth it there are so many events that you can watch. Plus their films are awesome and dive into wrestlers like no other.

MarkK

Maybe a month long spin is worth a try.   It is $30 per month
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

bigG

Given the right month, I could see doing that.

Ghetto

It's worth it all day for me. Tons of videos. Love FRL when I get a chance to listen to it. Nice to get a High level technique as well from time to time.

I was pretty excited to get The Wisconsin teams results texted to my phone from Flo Arena. Lots of texts but it was fun to follow while I worked yesterday.

Plus you can get the videos on a newer Apple TV and roku boxes.

Gotta feed the addiction somehow.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

MarkK

Ghetto, it sounds tempting for sure.  Do they have a channel or app for the Roku?  or are you talking about streaming it to your Roku through another device?

Barou

Quote from: Ghetto on July 17, 2017, 08:24:37 AM
It's worth it all day for me. Tons of videos. Love FRL when I get a chance to listen to it. Nice to get a High level technique as well from time to time.

I was pretty excited to get The Wisconsin teams results texted to my phone from Flo Arena. Lots of texts but it was fun to follow while I worked yesterday.

Are you having any streaming technical issues?  I've been on the fence for a long time to drop the $150 on the year long subscription.  Every time I'm ready to pull the trigger I read of another Flo failure (the OK ST/PSU being the ultimate).  And it sounds like their customer service is really poor.  I'm not a "tech" guy so I need a product as flawless as possible being that if I have technical issues I'm certain I can't fix them on my own.
JHI Mafia

Ghetto

Quote from: MarkK on July 17, 2017, 08:47:25 AM
Ghetto, it sounds tempting for sure.  Do they have a channel or app for the Roku?  or are you talking about streaming it to your Roku through another device?

I am almost 100% positive they have a Roku app. I have an older version of Apple TV so I can't put apps on it, but I am pretty sure Santa is gonna get me a new Apple TV for Christmas.

Ghetto

Quote from: Barou on July 17, 2017, 09:35:37 AM

Are you having any streaming technical issues?  I've been on the fence for a long time to drop the $150 on the year long subscription.  Every time I'm ready to pull the trigger I read of another Flo failure (the OK ST/PSU being the ultimate).  And it sounds like their customer service is really poor.  I'm not a "tech" guy so I need a product as flawless as possible being that if I have technical issues I'm certain I can't fix them on my own.

They completely bungled the big dual for sure. That, in my experience with Flo, is something that rarely happens. I haven't had any real opportunities to need tech support so I can't speak to that. When they messed up the PSU/Ok State dual they gave people full money back or a free month. There is nothing special to do if you watch on your computer anyway.

Barou

Quote from: Ghetto on July 17, 2017, 09:42:59 AM

They completely bungled the big dual for sure. That, in my experience with Flo, is something that rarely happens. I haven't had any real opportunities to need tech support so I can't speak to that. When they messed up the PSU/Ok State dual they gave people full money back or a free month. There is nothing special to do if you watch on your computer anyway.

Thanks a lot Ghetto, much appreciated.  Thinking I'll be a subscriber soon.
JHI Mafia

MarkK

bigG

I'm in the same boat as you. Not a real techy guy, myself. OK/PSU was the one that deterred me.

Ghetto

One streaming issue caused you to not get Flo?