Day 2

Started by leg turk, March 17, 2017, 08:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stbird

Tonight!  Only All Americans wrestle tomorrow. 

Quote from: DocWrestling on March 17, 2017, 02:08:26 PM
Is Crone's round of 12 match tomorrow morning?

stbird

Wisconsin solidly in 9th place!  About where I expected but a little better actually.  Great work! 

hammen

Quote from: stbird on March 17, 2017, 02:10:43 PM
Wisconsin solidly in 9th place!  About where I expected but a little better actually.  Great work! 

Agreed. And I think they left a couple points out there today. Definitely had some matches in consolations that got away. Still a good performance thus far given only a few guys were seeded.

wrastle63

Quote from: hammen on March 17, 2017, 02:15:34 PM
Quote from: stbird on March 17, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

Agreed. And I think they left a couple points out there today. Definitely had some matches in consolations that got away. Still a good performance thus far given only a few guys were seeded.
Exactly!

Huckfinn

Quote from: mkm13 on March 17, 2017, 01:02:49 PM
Snyder may have apparently hurt his ribs in the last match.  If Medberry didn't have a chance before, he might now.

Ty Walz has really rolled this tournament.   Medberry had tough match with Hall.   Semis tonight should be interesting.  Kasper looked good beating Nevills.

leg turk

Quote from: Huckfinn on March 17, 2017, 02:35:48 PM
Quote from: mkm13 on March 17, 2017, 01:02:49 PM
Snyder may have apparently hurt his ribs in the last match.  If Medberry didn't have a chance before, he might now.

Ty Walz has really rolled this tournament.   Medberry had tough match with Hall.   Semis tonight should be interesting.  Kasper looked good beating Nevills.

Didn't Kasper say something about wanting to see what Snyder is all about, or punching him in the mouth?   ;D

DocWrestling

Really earning any team points at this point
Of Course, this is only my opinion and no one elses!

wrastle63

If Crone wins he gets match points for a win and placement points. If Jordan and Medbery win we get more placement points.

crossface21

Quote from: hammen on March 17, 2017, 01:53:02 PM
Quote from: jchap on March 17, 2017, 01:50:21 PM
Quote from: wrastle63 on March 17, 2017, 01:14:02 PM
They called the pin while he was rolling don't really like that call.
I love UW, but he looked flat for a few seconds before the fall was called.

Agreed. I thought it should've been called earlier. Ref gave him an opportunity to move out of the position but Ricky just couldn't do it quick enough.

It was a pin. We looked at each other and said he was stuck and then it was called. Hammen is right, the ref gave him an opportunity to roll thru it but even if he tried, I think he would have lost position and given up the points for a TD so he was pretty much screwed either way.

leg turk

Has anybody seen the Flowrestling interviews with 157 lb'r Dylan Polacio?  He's on a vision quest, and if he ends up winning the whole thing, including beating Nolf, they need to make a movie about him.

Dale Einerson

Watched the Snyder match on replay...he is definitely hurting, possibly a rib on the left side.  Wouldn't wish an injury on anybody, hope CM can be in the finals and earn the win. 

Jeespers, every win is earned at this point isn't it?

Micah

Yeah, but if he doesn't beat Snyder there will always be that phrase "he only won because"

wrastle63

Wow. Crappy way to lose. Can't get down 6 0. Still heck of a run by Crone

Numbers

Time for the match Jordan has been thinking about for a year.

Dale

Don't care who's riding you, have to be able to get out.  Difference between a shot at the title, and no.