Bill Haisten: For No. 2 Penn State vs. No. 1 OSU wrestling, a webcast only

Started by TomM, February 17, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imwi

I signed up yesterday to watch Edinboro/Iowa (know the assistant ref) and today obviously.  Sent them and email to cancel my account and give me a refund after today's fiasco.

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

TomM

TomM

TomM

Quote from: imwi on February 19, 2017, 05:21:47 PM
I signed up yesterday to watch Edinboro/Iowa (know the assistant ref) and today obviously.  Sent them and email to cancel my account and give me a refund after today's fiasco.

Apology from FloSports CEO/co-founder Martin Floreani Apology from FloSports CEO/co-founder Martin Floreani

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/52221-apology-from-flosports-ceo-co-founder-martin-floreani#.WKtChjsrLIU

Feb 20, 2017
Wrestling Community,

Yesterday's outage was completely unacceptable. I want to personally reach out to you to accept responsibility. We let you down. This was an important event for you and for us. It is hard to put into words how disappointing this was.

Here is what we are doing about it:
The match archives and full match replay are available for free. Watch them here.
If you signed up to watch the dual please email support@flosports.tv to be fully refunded. If you would like to keep your subscription, email support@flosports.tv and indicate you'd like to be credited for two free months. We will respond as quickly as possible.
We are investigating the full cause of the outage and will immediately take the necessary steps to prevent this issue from happening again.
Sorry we let you down. If you would like to reach out to me personally, please email me at MartinFlo@FloSports.tv

Sincerely,

Martin Floreani
CEO & Co-Founder, FloSports

imwi

Well that's nice,  However, when I went out there to the links in their tweets about this, the site was down again.  Seems to be up now