High School Uniform

Started by Involved Parent, February 04, 2017, 12:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gman

Quote from: Involved Parent on February 04, 2017, 12:28:31 PM
Our school's uniform consists of a singlet and for warms up a pair of fight shorts with the school's logo along with an underarmor type of long sleeve shirt with the school's logo on it.  This is issued to all varsity wrestlers.  We have one senior on the team who chooses to wear his private club fight shorts instead of his school issued shorts.  When I see this it is brought to the coaching staff's attention and the wrestler is asked to change into his school shorts which the wrestler does do.  Each week this wrestler is given the honor of representing his school as one of the team captains (because he is a senior).  I think if you are going to wrestle for a high school you should wear the uniform proudly.  You are part of a team.  What type of school pride does that show your teammates when you show up week after week wearing your private club shorts?  I have brought this to the attention of the athletic director of the school with no results.  Do any other teams have wrestlers that choose to not wear the school issued uniform?

Sounds like someone is living their life through there kid . You must be a big hit with the coach and other parents. You must be some kind of a bonafide jagaloon to not only waste the coaches and ADs time , but then to come on here and spout off about it too. I'm sure your "THAT" parent we see and hear at the tournaments yelling a bunch of stupid crap as you stuff your face with a double cheese nacho and 64 oz coke. I bet you have more team apperal then the coaching staff combine. Heck your kid more than likely doesn't even want to wrestle . Give it a break already.