Conference 2016???

Started by matman, January 20, 2017, 01:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which team will win the CWC tournament???? (Not the overall title, just the tourney)

WB
6 (24%)
Shiocton
11 (44%)
WEGA
5 (20%)
Bonduel
0 (0%)
Menominee Indian
1 (4%)
Rosholt
1 (4%)
AB/P
0 (0%)
Manawa
0 (0%)
Pacelli
1 (4%)
Tri-County
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

matman

Well, I guess my original gut feeling of WEGA was right. Props to them on an impressive performance winning the Co-Title with Shiocton. They showed up to wrestle with some key movements in the weights in which the wrestlers wrestled.

Shioction looked tough through most of their team, a very solid lineup within this conference.

Menominee also looked good, a lot of scrappers on that team!

It was weird seeing WB so shallow, but that's wrestling. Their lack of depth hurt them, but they had a good run!

The light weights was where the brunt of the competitive wrestling took place. The first 5ish matches were very entertaining!

On another note, I did not see any fights break out, where were you ATRAIN? Off at secret tickle time :o :o ?

Wrestlologist

Congratulations to Weyauwega-Fremont wrestling team.  Tournament Champs.  CWC Conference Co-Champs.  Four Champions. All fourteen wrestlers scored points toward the victory. Coach Potratz also named Coach of the Year.  Wow.
A number of the wrestlers weighed in at lighter weights in prep for next week's Regionals.  Some ended up wrestling up a weight to help the team.  A heavyweight wrestler that was walking the halls in street clothes a week ago entered the tournament with a 0 - 0 record.  Lots of extra team points earned with pins.  Great job wrestling and coaching.
Good turnout of wrestling fans.
Always do what is right ... God doesn't grade on a curve.

Gizmo6

Wega had a great day taking the tournament title. Wega's young group of freshman-sophomores is strong and continues to improve. Fischer and Kempf both showed their guts bumping up to help the team, to wrestle two of the state's best. (Both putting personal goals of being 4x individual champs aside for the team goal) That being said i doubt that's the last time we see Fischer and Boldt wrestle. :) Shiocton made it close and wrestled well all day and Congrats to Potrykus from W-B on winning OW.