Week 4

Started by shouldvewrestled, January 02, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shouldvewrestled

This weeks Matchups

Prescott @ Osceola  Both coming off a strong showing at Northern Badger, I think Osceola overall has a little better depth in this one.

BW @ Ellsworth  BW has had a nice strong start to their season and also had a nice Northern Badger finishing just outside the top 10 behind Prescott.  Ellsworth has looked sharp also but should have a few nice matchups for the folks coming out to watch.  Nickowski vs. Peterson should be good as their last few battles have been.

SCC @ Amery  SCC is still looking to get healthy and depending on lineups this could be a close one.

Somerset @ New Richmond  Younger for New Richmond had a nice run at Bi-State and some good experience for the young Tigers.  Somerset finished right behind BW and Prescott at the Northern Badger.  Looking for NR depth to win this one.

littleguy301

Osceola over Prescott. close one but I agree the depth in Osceola may pay out in the long run

NR over Somerset much like the above dual with NR depth playing out over the long haul. I do like what Somerset brings to the table the kids look very good!

SCC over Amery and this is going to be very close, maybe last match thing. I think SCC is getting some guys back and that could be the difference in the match. Though dont count out Amery pulling this one out.

Ellsworth over BW. While both teams are undeated in conference, Ellsworth depth and upper classmen put the hammer down. BW will have 1 senior, 2 jr in the line up and 10 soph and Freshmen so look for a much closer dual next year!

I am liking what I see, some very close duals and very competitive!!!!!! conference is looking up!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet