Started by TomM, September 13, 2016, 04:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

MarkK

I read that today.  It would be cool to see..   is Iowa back in a stadium this year?
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. Benjamin Franklin

TomM

Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Barou

JHI Mafia

bkraus

Are there any?  Who would buy a season ticket to it, when you can just walk up and get them?  Unless you get a decent price break.
Strive for Perfection

Barou

Quote from: bkraus on September 14, 2016, 01:06:12 PM
Are there any?  Who would buy a season ticket to it, when you can just walk up and get them?  Unless you get a decent price break.

I suppose maybe for great seats?  The article mentioned Rutgers has over a thousand.  Thought if Rutgers has season ticket holders you'd think Wisconsin would.
JHI Mafia

hammen

Quote from: Barou on September 14, 2016, 03:26:43 PM
Quote from: bkraus on September 14, 2016, 01:06:12 PM

I suppose maybe for great seats?  The article mentioned Rutgers has over a thousand.  Thought if Rutgers has season ticket holders you'd think Wisconsin would.

Rutgers athletics doesn't have much to get excited about right now (and I guess they never really have), so I'm sure having a good wrestling team is an easy sell.