Bowhunters?

Started by leg turk, August 30, 2016, 07:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leg turk

Hey guys, anybody getting fired up for bowhunting?  I don't hunt much early season, but I'm still feeling it.  There should be some bucks losing their velvet any day now, if not already.  With all the rain this year, bumper crops, great undergrowth in the woods, should be some mega giants killed this year!

ramjet

My son and I just returned from CO on an archery Elk hunt. We had great time but came home without elk but not empty handed as the time we spent together is the best reason to go. We saw animals and honestly this is the first trip with out harvesting an elk. I am looking forward to some stand time for some outstanding venison hunting. Good  Luck and be safe.

aarons23

My son DJ and I just returned from Ontario from an archery bear hunt and was successful,  as was Quack and his son. Lots of fun.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

bigG

I just wanna knock off and eat some squirrel(hardest word in English to pronounce correctly). They taste great. Catch a couple more fish(tough year). Love me some speared carp. JK. I can swallow it smoked. Even then, yeah... it's carp.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.