Coaching Change

Started by coconut joe, May 27, 2016, 11:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's going to be the new Minnesota wrestling coach?

Ben Askren
1 (4.2%)
Donny Pritzlaff
1 (4.2%)
Roger Kish
9 (37.5%)
Mark Perry
2 (8.3%)
Bill Zadick
1 (4.2%)
Other
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

coconut joe

If you voted for other please add you choice by commenting.

imnofish

Has their coach been officially fired, yet?   ???
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

dad 2 5

MNbadger

Marty burned no bridges.  He has a family.
I would like to reach through the screen and slap the next person who starts a thread about "global warming." Wraslfan
"Obama thinks we should all be on welfare."  BigG
"MN will eventually go the way of Greece." Wraslfan

BOURNE

Voted "Other."  I think J stays around until his current contract expires. Saw an article this morning that said AD knew about the stuff and sent an e-mail. I also think they have some great assistant coach that could step up. Eggum for one.

ChargerDad

Quote from: BOURNE on May 31, 2016, 08:56:24 AM
Voted "Other."  I think J stays around until his current contract expires. Saw an article this morning that said AD knew about the stuff and sent an e-mail. I also think they have some great assistant coach that could step up. Eggum for one.

If JRob does get shown the door, I would be very surprised if what falls on him doesn't also fall on Eggum.

Ghetto

Quote from: ChargerDad on June 03, 2016, 09:50:37 AM
Quote from: BOURNE on May 31, 2016, 08:56:24 AM

If JRob does get shown the door, I would be very surprised if what falls on him doesn't also fall on Eggum.

Agreed. With the problems with other programs going on in addition to wrestling, I would think that the AD would definitely go in another direction.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove