Started by wrastle63, May 17, 2016, 05:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigoil

Quote from: oldfan on May 20, 2016, 09:45:35 AM
Alex D lost because Iowa had 2 seconds more riding time . That bites.

I'm one of maybe 5 people that saw all 4 of Mark Halls defeats . Plenty of  his victories, his dad would walk across a crowded room to shake hands with me , when Sanderson  turns up the aggression in him it will be scary .

You seen these 3 losses in KY, that's impressive if so.

"Hall started his seventh grade year at Davison Middle School where he played football but in the winter his family moved to Kentucky, where he wrestled for Ryel High School in Union, Ky.
In Kentucky, seventh and eighth graders are allowed to compete on varsity teams. Hall finished the year with a 42-3 record and was runner-up at the one class Kentucky state tournament at 119 pounds"

Barou

Quote from: bigoil on May 20, 2016, 10:10:45 AM
Quote from: oldfan on May 20, 2016, 09:45:35 AM
Alex D lost because Iowa had 2 seconds more riding time . That bites.

I'm one of maybe 5 people that saw all 4 of Mark Halls defeats . Plenty of  his victories, his dad would walk across a crowded room to shake hands with me , when Sanderson  turns up the aggression in him it will be scary .

You seen these 3 losses in KY, that's impressive if so.

"Hall started his seventh grade year at Davison Middle School where he played football but in the winter his family moved to Kentucky, where he wrestled for Ryel High School in Union, Ky.
In Kentucky, seventh and eighth graders are allowed to compete on varsity teams. Hall finished the year with a 42-3 record and was runner-up at the one class Kentucky state tournament at 119 pounds"

Not 100% but I believe Hall's loss in the state finals in Kentucky was to Jameel Bryant who won 2 NAIA titles for Lindsey Wilson.
JHI Mafia

Jimmy

Oldfan, don't you think apple valleys fifteen coaches seen them?  ;D ;D ;D

Barou

Quote from: Jimmy on May 20, 2016, 12:17:10 PM
Oldfan, don't you think apple valleys fifteen coaches seen them?  ;D ;D ;D

Flippin funny!!
JHI Mafia

oldfan

Jimmy, pretty sure Jackson and Wasmund  were the only coach's at Keith Young when he lost to the Waverly Shell Rock kid in 7th grade , not all the coaches traveled . That year he also lost to Rossi Bruno at the Clash and Ben Whitford at the Cheese . Lost 2 years later to Murphy at the Cheese. Came dang close to losing at the Cheese again this year .

BigOil , I didn't see a Kentucky match's , only the MN 7th grade thru 12 .

I have been an all tournament weight judge at the Clash for 6 years but live in Oak Creek .

I have multiple friends on the Clash board that's how I got that gig . Go to Ironman for the last 6 years also .

boowrestle

Zeke vs the rest of the field/iam taking Zeke!!!!Since  everybody is placing predictions,Hall will not win 4 ncaa titles.:)
you can run but you cannot hide.

oldfan

Zeke this year what I would also bet .