Author Topic: WWF National Training Team 2014  (Read 119588 times)

Offline kluevercoach

• Outside the Wall
WWF National Training Team 2014
« on: January 31, 2014, 10:27:50 AM »
The 2014 WWF National Training Team application for Cadet and Juniors is now posted on the WWF website. Please move the cursor to the coaches tab then click on National Application. Please read the information carefully so you understand what you are agreeing to. Then fill out the on line application. The deadline is Febuary 23rd at noon.  Applicants will be informed on March 3rd if you have been accepted for the team. 
We encourage all Cadet and Junior athletes interested in training in a periodized training system in preparation for the Asics/Vaughan National Championships to apply. If you have any questions please email me at wwfstatecoach@yahoo.com and I will help you any way I can.

Being on the National Training Team does not guarantee you are on the Asics/Vaughan National Championship Team in Fargo you must go through the qualifying process.

National Team Training Camp System: attendance at BOTH the June camp (June 26-29) and July camp (dates vary depending on age please check the website) is a requirement for Team Wisconsin athletes.  These camps are open to ALL athletes who meet the age guidelines.
   Earn a roster spot on Team Wisconsin by doing one of the following:
o   Greco-Roman or Freestyle state champion (same weight and style)
o   Automatic qualifier through a Regional Championship (Top 3)
o   Top 4 (not including automatic qualifiers)  at a weight class wrestle-offs will take place prior to nationals
   Good standing with the WWF and a positive representative of Wisconsin on a local, state and national level

Offline kluevercoach

• Outside the Wall
Re: WWF National Training Team 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:09:10 PM »
Bump.

Wisconsin Wrestling Online

Re: WWF National Training Team 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:09:10 PM »