not to Shabby Littleguy....Ghetto might agree...

Started by maggie, March 20, 2016, 12:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

going from betting on the bottom team in the Conference to finish in the middle, to now one of the top 32 in the nation ...Great call bud...LOL :D "THE LITTLE GREEK" I'm sure there's a sports-book or 2 out in Vegas just waiting to hire ya after ya decide to stop putting down the Black stuff and Im sure it will pay more than an Ice cream Cone a day....LOL  :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

littleguy301

Well I call it blind homerism!!!!!!!

Just a stab in the dark but I just like the Wisconsin system. Not flashy but gets results!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Ghetto

They have far surpassed what I thought they'd do. They just keep doing it with the next man up. I am not sure if they are going to win this game vs Xavier, but they are playing well. Who are these guys? Did Happ play at all last year?
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

Quote from: Ghetto on March 20, 2016, 09:28:24 PM
They have far surpassed what I thought they'd do. They just keep doing it with the next man up. I am not sure if they are going to win this game vs Xavier, but they are playing well. Who are these guys? Did Happ play at all last year?

Well Sweet 16!!!!!!!!!

No Happ reshirted last year.

littleguy301

Well to any one that reads this post, they way those ice cream bets with Ghetto has been going the Brewers are a lock to win over 70 games!!!!!!!

How about that Ghetto ;D

Ghetto

That was sick. Great shot. One of my former wrestlers goes to Xavier. He's been surprisingly quiet...

I say they are going to win 75. You were the Debbie Downer LG.

Go Brewers.

littleguy301

Quote from: Ghetto on March 20, 2016, 09:53:06 PM
That was sick. Great shot. One of my former wrestlers goes to Xavier. He's been surprisingly quiet...

I say they are going to win 75. You were the Debbie Downer LG.

Go Brewers.

Yes it was some one else that said they would take the under 70. You were on the 75 and I did say 71.

Ok let me think about this you have 75 so how about the over under at 75 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I will say 76 then and you willing to say 74? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

maggie

WOW, How SWEET was that ....OK Little Greek, how we going to Do against them Irish Leprechauns ?.... MY 2 Favorite Teams having to play each other kind of sucks...but I'm all over Wis, they found the Bucket again..  :)     oh, The look on Bills face Was Priceless.....Experience was the Difference in that Game when we need it most...it was Hays who told the coach to wait for the TO, as Gard mentioned in his presser, he didn't have the best shooting game, but proved he was the smartest player on the floor ,,,Confident is huge right now, and we have aplenty! some folks forget we play in the big ten, and we are well represented in the 16, after all, we split with all the top team in the big ten and beat Iowa out right.........sky's the limit now...what ya say Greek? ;D.GO VUCKY

imnofish

The Badgers DEFENSE has been very impressive, during these last 2 games.  If they can continue that, they can hang with anyone.  They will have the entire cast back (except one kid who plays very little), so they could be a dominant team next year.  The way coach Gard is developing his bench players will help them be very deep, as well.  Should be fun to watch.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

I'm still waiting for Iverson, our FR to take over a game.... ;)

Ghetto

I'll take the 75 and under LG. The pitching may come through enough to get over 75, and I'll be happy to lose that bet.

I'll agree that it was a brilliant basketball play to call the time out at the end. I think Nigel Hayes has a future in the NBA somewhere, or possibly in Europe.

I saw on Twitter that Wisconsin has made the sweet 16 in 5 of the last 6 years. Only team in the NCAA to do so. Pretty amazing.

Ghetto

So was I. Thought the talent level was taking a serious hit losing two guys to the NBA and a senior point guard. I am happy to be wrong.

imnofish

Unlike most other top programs, the Badgers DEVELOP talent.  It was easy to forget that early in the year, when their extremely young team was struggling.  They have come a long way, in a short time.  It took great coaching to develop individual skills AND team play.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

maggie

poor bill...bet he was wishing Rodney would have talked to Bronson before making the shot...LOL...... ;D................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v99PnBY56ko

Houndhead

If everyone comes back, this will be a very talented team next season. Guys like Iverson, Thomas, and Illikanen could make huge improvements. You see the flashes of talent now. pretty much the same team back with more experience.