AD - Jordan predictions

Started by Micah, March 19, 2016, 05:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sudden_victory

Isaac Jordan wins 2-0 on an escape and riding time.
Life is a bowl of cherries.

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

6-4 Zeke. Isaac Jordan is unbeaten yet underrated. He is much stronger than many people think.
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

Micah

Quote from: sudden_victory on March 19, 2016, 10:53:59 AM
Isaac Jordan wins 2-0 on an escape and riding time.

This is possible.

Musky Hunter

npope

Of course Deiringer is a heavy favorite, if for no other reason than he has proven that he can do it multiple times over. That said, Zeke has taken on every challenger that has come his way this year and also proved his mettle. Personally, I would not be shocked if Zeke wins, but I am not counting on it. Two great, undefeated, wrestlers going at it for all of the marbles.
Merely having an opinion doesn't necessarily make it a good one

Nat Pope

wrestlemania

"AD will become the second WI native Hodge trophy winner (technically 3 trophies) not wrestling for the Badgers since Barry Davis took over the Badgers."

So that's basically what this comes down to, not the wrestlers involved, but one's viewpoint of Barry Davis. Got it.

And incredibly pathetic.  >:(

Barou

Quote from: wrestlemania on March 19, 2016, 11:57:03 AM
"AD will become the second WI native Hodge trophy winner (technically 3 trophies) not wrestling for the Badgers since Barry Davis took over the Badgers."

So that's basically what this comes down to, not the wrestlers involved, but one's viewpoint of Barry Davis. Got it.

And incredibly pathetic.  >:(

Doesn't come down to that but it's true. Should be noted that Konrad would have won it most years but got beat out by askren.
JHI Mafia

jaguarwrestler

I would like to see AD get 3 titles.

I would like to see a Badger get a title, I would like it to be IJ, seems like a fine you man.

I think AD wins by 3 based on talent not because of who I want to win.
I am not in danger, I AM the danger!

Chedd

I'm not a huge fan of the way Isaac Jordan has wrestled cautiously in some of his big matches over the years but I think that style might work out well for him in this match. If he can slow down AD and control the pace of the match he could have a shot of pulling off the upset. I wouldn't be surprised to see a 1-1 OT match. Hoping Isaac can pull it off.

Jordan 3
Dieringer 1

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: jaguarwrestler on March 19, 2016, 04:47:14 PM
I would like to see AD get 3 titles.

I would like to see a Badger get a title, I would like it to be IJ, seems like a fine you man.

I think AD wins by 3 based on talent not because of who I want to win.

Totally agree with everything Jag said, with that AD by 5,

ramjet

This is going to be fun to watch but for Jordon to win has to keep this thing close that means winning on his feet. At this level "deep water" does NOT exist they are incredible athletes.

Talk about strong AD upper body strength is freaky. He has the edge here. IJ is patient and very good on his feet.

Realism says AD should win but my loyalty has to pick IJ. This is purely an emotional pick.

IJ by 1

billymurphy

I predict 3 TD's by Dieringer. 
He has a bionic left arm.

jw52

Jordan 478

AD 3

Barry sits calmly in his chair, while sipping a cappuccino.

Micah

Quote from: billymurphy on March 19, 2016, 07:06:53 PM
I predict 3 TD's by Dieringer. 
He has a bionic left arm.

Quote of the day made me laugh. Everyone knows that TD is coming and nobody can stop it.

dad 2 5

Well Zeke kept it close but AD is just too tough. Great year. Can't wait for next year.