AD - Jordan predictions

Started by Micah, March 19, 2016, 05:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micah

aarons23

Quote from: Goat Roper on March 19, 2016, 06:45:23 AM
Jordan with an upset.

Not a chance....AD just might pin Jordan.....way too much horse power.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

Micah

I don't see a pin, but Semis were pure Domination by AD!

wrestler6

I love how everyone is so supportive of zeke... What a joke
Tyler

aarons23

Quote from: Goat Roper on March 19, 2016, 08:14:37 AM
Quote from: aarons23 on March 19, 2016, 07:02:37 AM
Quote from: Goat Roper on March 19, 2016, 06:45:23 AM
Jordan with an upset.

Not a chance....AD just might pin Jordan.....way too much horse power.
Then why didn't he get a pin in the quarters or semis?

First off  i said "might" secondly AD will be looking to put an exclamation point on this...can you say Hodge?

Anything can happen. ...thats why they wrestle....but I believe AD will dominate this match.
Big house"As part of my mental toughness routine ... I read the forum and try NOT to believe everything on here."

It's very strenuous! 

Opinions are not facts. Because two people differ in opinions doesn't make one of them wrong.

dad 2 5

What a great year for Zeke, now finish it with a win!

wrestler133

As much as I root for AD because he is from Wisconsin(and all kids who are from WI for that matter)  I will be pulling for Jordan in this, he wrestles for Wisconsin and although I don't know him personally, from the interviews I have seen of him he really seems like a GREAT young man!   AD may be the favorite but you never know what is going to happen.

leg turk

gijd

Too bad either one of them have to lose, but how strange is it that AD goes for his third title against a Badger? Like both kids, but will be pulling for the one that represents Wisconsin. AD is favored, but so was Michigan State yesterday, anything can happen in seven minutes plus, looking forward to this battle.

Micah

Quote from: wrestler6 on March 19, 2016, 08:38:51 AM

It's a prediction thread, not a support thread.  If you don't like people predicting what they think will happen don't read the thread.

Ghetto

I wish they weren't wrestling each other. Jordan needs to stay away effectively and hope to win 3-1. If Dieringer gets to his ties he's almost unstoppable.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Brett Favre - R.I.P.

Unlike you Wrestler6, most people are realists. I'm rooting for Isaac but I too think A.D. has too much horsepower and offense. A.D. will win it 8-3.

Harris

Quote from: Brett Favre on March 19, 2016, 10:19:35 AM

Unlike you Wrestler6, most people are realists. I'm rooting for Isaac but I too think A.D. has too much horsepower and offense. A.D. will win it 8-3.

There is a difference between being a cynic and being a realist.  Your glass always seems to be half empty ;)

Barou

I haven't seen one post that hasn't been supportive of zeke.  
JHI Mafia

Barou

I think zeke keeps it close and puts himself in a position to win at the end. Prediction is ringer 5-4 ending in neutral. Hoping zeke gets the td and wins 6-5.
JHI Mafia