Badger State Wrestling

Started by 2pointTakedown, March 08, 2016, 07:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2pointTakedown

As a fan I really did miss watching the matches that BSW covered. I also think not having it may have changed a few outcomes this past year. I know in the past wrestlers were able to watch video of thier next opponent and look for an advantage. What are your thoughts?

gwmiller44

All coaches have access to wrestlers videos. Other than BSW.
Really? Think, Wow!

littleguy301

I still say go out and wrestle the matches!!!! About the last thing I look for is a video of a kid but I know it is an advantage to scout.

Some times I wonder how people did it 20+ years ago ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

CLC FAN

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: littleguy301 on March 08, 2016, 10:49:48 AM
I still say go out and wrestle the matches!!!! About the last thing I look for is a video of a kid but I know it is an advantage to scout.

Some times I wonder how people did it 20+ years ago ;)

Just a different way of scouting 20 years ago, a couple of phone calls here and there, they still scouted just not the same technology as today.

bkraus

Quote from: gwmiller44 on March 08, 2016, 07:19:21 AM
All coaches have access to wrestlers videos. Other than BSW.

how?
Strive for Perfection

briggs

In the 80's when I wrestled I thought it was cool seeing other wrestlers in the crowd to scout our team and vise-versa. We didn't have video like they do now.  Unfortunately I am getting a lot more done at work without BSW. I loved sitting at my desk watching some matches.  When I was officiating it was a great learning tool to watch matches.

Oldtimer

Who would like to see BSW return?  What would you like to see improved?
Beware of the northern sleeper

thequad

I sure like to see it again. It was good enough the way it was.
I am now OLD enough to know how little I knew when I knew it ALL.

bigG

I really enjoyed it; But now I see Sparky hittin' the big time and have to smile for the man.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

leg turk

Louden Swain scouted Brian Shute!

LTD