looking for an issue of my Rolling Stone Mag....

Started by maggie, March 07, 2016, 07:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

a few yrs ago, i lent an Issue of one of my very Favs of the many Rolling stone Mags i have to someone, and i can't remember who.. :o  if it was anyone here, please let me know, it was the Nov Issue of 1987...Yes, there is a reward!.  ;) ..if ya just want to drop it of, ill let it go as a simple, Momentary Lapse of Reason...Thanks.. :)
--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

maggie

littleguy301

Is that the 20 year aniversary issues that had a few covers on it.

Pink Floyd was on one cover but I think U2 also had a cover in some regions if I am not misstaken. Believe it or not but my high school library had Rolling Stone on their magizne order. I remember reading it in the library.

Some my wonder how in the world I may remember that or is blowing smoke. We won state in football and some one put together a display of what was happening in the world in November of 1987 and Rolling Stones cover was part of that display.

It was the end of the Joshua Tree tour and the kick off of the monetary lapse of reason tour, that I may add I saw in the twin cities. OK I remember most of it ;)
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

sorry it took me so long, Yes, it was the Floyd Issue, And i found it... :)...seems my 23 yr old daughter decided to grab it and look at it and put it in her closet and not return it to where it belongs.. >:(.  and yes, she asked  all kinds of question about the Floyd,... :)...she said she never heard of them.. :D...she soon recalled after hearing a little and said, that's what ya always have Blaring in your truck.. :o.....she then asked me how Sid died, i told her, he passed from a very rare and seldom diagnosed sickness that was floating around the UK aback in the 70's  they called  Quadrophenia, she said, I'm a CNA and I never heard of it, i told her to ask My doctor I'm sure he's heard of it   ;) ...I then told her, as a matter of fact, it had A Lot to do with a Doctor named Jimmy and some guy they called Mister Jim.... ;).she'll get it sooner or later... ;D...that's what she get for confiscating one of  life's treasures and not putting it back where it rightfully belongs... ;)

Houndhead

Quote from: maggie on March 10, 2016, 07:13:17 AM
sorry it took me so long, Yes, it was the Floyd Issue, And i found it... :)...seems my 23 yr old daughter decided to grab it and look at it and put it in her closet and not return it to where it belongs.. >:(.  and yes, she asked  all kinds of question about the Floyd,... :)...she said she never heard of them.. :D...she soon recalled after hearing a little and said, that's what ya always have Blaring in your truck.. :o.....she then asked me how Sid died, i told her, he passed from a very rare and seldom diagnosed sickness that was floating around the UK aback in the 70's  they called  Quadrophenia, she said, I'm a CNA and I never heard of it, i told her to ask My doctor I'm sure he's heard of it   ;) ...I then told her, as a matter of fact, it had A Lot to do with a Doctor named Jimmy and some guy they called Mister Jim.... ;).she'll get it sooner or later... ;D...that's what she get for confiscating one of  life's treasures and not putting it back where it rightfully belongs... ;)

You raised her for 23 years and she has never heard of Pink Floyd. What the heck Maggie?

maggie

oh trust me Hound,  her memory switched gears real fast after listening to a few tracks... :)...She recalls real well now...she has them old songs planted in her head still from yrs of spousal music abuse.. :o

maggie

bigG

Hopefully, no Brain Damage (what a cool video, too).
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

maggie

TES, THE GRASS OS ALWAYS GREENER ... ;)...........

maggie