Taylor Seed

Started by Micah, March 07, 2016, 10:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghetto

He's capable of beating the 6 and the 3, so his seed doesn't make quite as big of a difference. Don't want the 8 or 9 which ends up with the 1 earlier on.

I'm going to have to bite off someone's cable so I can watch it on ESPN. New York was too expensive a trip for me. They need to put it back in St. Louis or a place where people can afford to stay.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

Musky Hunter

Quote from: Ghetto on March 07, 2016, 02:21:12 PM
He's capable of beating the 6 and the 3, so his seed doesn't make quite as big of a difference. Don't want the 8 or 9 which ends up with the 1 earlier on.

I'm going to have to bite off someone's cable so I can watch it on ESPN. New York was too expensive a trip for me. They need to put it back in St. Louis or a place where people can afford to stay.

I was talking with RT and those boys are pumped to go in the venue.  I was lucky enough to play hoops out there and it really in awesome experience.  I am with you though as it is very tough for some family/friends to afford that and I am in the camp of putting it in a cheaper venue for more to enjoy.  I will be watching from my office/phone as much as I can.  Last year I went and I was floored how tough those men are.

vsmf2010

I turned down to an offer to be in a luxury box for NCAA's.  :(

It was $1,200.00 offer (just for the booth ticket) and I would still have plane fare, hotel, etc.. I will will be streaming from home/office as well.

Micah

Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 07, 2016, 02:51:44 PM

It was $1,200.00 offer (just for the booth ticket) and I would still have plane fare, hotel, etc.. I will will be streaming from home/office as well.

Craziness!  You get free drinks in the box?

vsmf2010

Quote from: Micah on March 07, 2016, 02:54:49 PM
Quote from: vsmf2010 on March 07, 2016, 02:51:44 PM

Craziness!  You get free drinks in the box?

Yes, at about $10 a beer and $20 for a mixer.  ;D It was customer who offered me the seat so I could write off everything but it is still way to much for me to throw down. I was going to go to the world championships in Vegas but I have been just to busy to head to Vegas for a week. I am thinking maybe I will go to the Olympic trials in IA.

Micah

Intermat is keeping Conaway ranked higher so maybe the seed committee will as well.