well........

Started by littleguy301, March 06, 2016, 08:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleguy301

With all the new faces, how does people think the Brewers will end up this year?
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

TomM

Hank (or is it Hank 2.0?)
Seek excellence and truth instead of fame -John Prime
Courage is grace under pressure - Ernest Hemingway
Advocating "matside weigh-in" since 1997
"That's why they wrestle the matches"

Houndhead

I will take the under on 70 wins.

boowrestle

I will take the over on 70 wins,they are not going to be as bad as some think.
you can run but you cannot hide.

bigoil

neutral

Quote from: boowrestle on March 07, 2016, 10:10:56 AM
I will take the over on 70 wins,they are not going to be as bad as some think.

... but 70 would be better than last year ... and I don't see that happening. Anything more than 63 wins (99 losses) will be gravy.

The only way they get to 70 is if Peralta finally puts it together ... and stays healthy.
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

Ghetto

As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

littleguy301

Quote from: Ghetto on March 07, 2016, 10:18:32 PM
Side wager LG?

I am game.

I was thinking 70 was going to be a good number so I will take 71!

I was thinking the Brewers would be around 70-92. I just dont think they will have the losing streaks of last year and that alone might give them a few more wins plus the youth factor!
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

Houndhead

I do think there pitching staff could be pretty decent barring injuries. Peralta, Nelson, Garza, Jungmann are all quality pitchers. Now they need to prove it on the mound.

neutral

Quote from: Houndhead on March 08, 2016, 11:26:54 AM
I do think there pitching staff could be pretty decent barring injuries. Peralta, Nelson, Garza, Jungmann are all quality pitchers. Now they need to prove it on the mound.

Garza was ... Peralta could be.
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

Ghetto

If Garza could stay sort of in his old form, and not the mess that he was last year, the Brewers will be a lot better off.

How do we do the bet LG? Cuz I think they'll get 75 wins.

Maggie? You in? You get above 75.

leg turk

28-32....4 games under .500 isn't too bad for this time of year for the rebuilding Brew Crew..... Hoping they do well with the draft this weekend....  Tough part of the schedule coming up in the next month though, it could make or break their season.

Ghetto

In my eyes, they've played way above expectations. Braun has been great, and they are getting production from guys like Villar and Aaron Hill. Chris Carter keeps hitting home runs. I'm looking forward to seeing a few games this summer.

On a negative note, what has happened to Wily Peralta. He's been gosh awful. If he was on, they'd be a much better team. The Brewers are losing faith in him fast.

bigG

I'm fairly impressed how the young upstarts are playing. Takes the pressure off the fans.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Ghetto

They are going over 75 for sure it looks like. Fortunately Maggie was sleeping, and didn't get in on that action.