D3 Semi Final 106 Pounds

Started by MarkK, February 26, 2016, 02:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksbird

Going out on a limb, no pun intended, but we are the only state that had live feed in the WORLD like a match like this! it was great! and says a great deal for the sport of wrestling. I am incredible proud of these two athletes that faced adversity and did it anyway! simply awesome, thank you for all you two have done and will do for Wisconsin wrestling. 

Barou

Quote from: Ghetto on February 28, 2016, 01:35:51 PM
That was a really tough task, to officiate that match. I was texting back and forth with a friend who is an official (yeah, I have those  ;D) and we were going back and forth on what is and is not locked hands on Anglin. So gray area. I thought when he was upright he's technically standing. Extremely tough call.

On a side note, who is the young, tall official? Never have seen him before. He must be from the Northwest side of the state. I thought he was outstanding. The semi with Folley from Tosa was an extremely difficult match to call, and I thought he nailed it.

I think you're talking about Matt Pronchinski? From Whitehall I think. I thought he did a great job as well.
JHI Mafia