Finals

Started by MarkK, February 27, 2016, 07:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quack

Very impressive bridge for a guy that isnt near his back much
Come off, like you go on.
Live by the headlock, die by the headlock

Wrestlologist

Great bridge from my angle. The ref could have stuck his whole head underneath and have room to wiggle his ears.
Always do what is right ... God doesn't grade on a curve.

imnofish

Quote from: Wrestlologist on February 28, 2016, 04:57:20 PM
Great bridge from my angle. The ref could have stuck his whole head underneath and have room to wiggle his ears.

Now THAT is something I'd pay good money to see!  Do we have any refs available who can actually wiggle their ears?   ;D ;D ;D

None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

woody53

Quote from: imnofish on February 28, 2016, 05:19:56 PM

Now THAT is something I'd pay good money to see!  Do we have any refs available who can actually wiggle their ears?   ;D ;D ;D

I could make a comment about this, but.... ;)
Fast cars, drag race. Fast Drivers, Road Race!

imnofish

Quote from: woody53 on February 28, 2016, 05:43:01 PM
Quote from: imnofish on February 28, 2016, 05:19:56 PM

I could make a comment about this, but.... ;)

;D ;D
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!