Sawyer Massie

Started by wrestlingshoes, February 27, 2016, 11:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestlingshoes

Good luck to the Massie family tonight and Sawyer on bringing home a State Championship! Also too all the others from NW Wisconsin who are still competing on championship Saturday!

Pheasant 1984

I believe Sawyer was the champ! Not impressed with the ref! We had a house full of Mustang fans that thought the same thing! Good luck in college Sawyer! I enjoyed watching you wrestle over the years! You are a fine young man! Your parents did a great job!
You are only as good as you practice! Practice like a champion to become a champion!

Badgerfan

Quote from: Pheasant 1984 on February 29, 2016, 10:19:25 PM
I believe Sawyer was the champ! Not impressed with the ref! We had a house full of Mustang fans that thought the same thing! Good luck in college Sawyer! I enjoyed watching you wrestle over the years! You are a fine young man! Your parents did a great job!

I was really surprised when he warned him for stalling. I thought Sawyer was the one looking for takedowns and being more aggressive.

Stripes

Sawyer and his family are pure class. They are not blaming the ref and neither should anyone else. It is a tough sport and we all become better people for learning the lessons it teaches us, regardless if those lessons come from wins or losses.

Sawyer, Hudson wrestlers, go get your gold medals this weekend. We are proud of all of you!

Kensbud76

Right on Stripes...Go Raiders!

imnofish

The Massie family has always been a class act.  Three of his cousins wrestle and two of his brothers coach here in Barron.  Top notch people, every one of them.   8)
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!