Started by Micah, February 12, 2016, 07:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigG

Quote from: TomM on February 12, 2016, 09:33:59 PM
Quote from: Harris on February 12, 2016, 08:30:09 PM
Quote from: vsmf2010 on February 12, 2016, 08:26:12 PM
Quote from: Micah on February 12, 2016, 08:07:09 PM
Which one beat Smith?  I will take him.
Jim beat JS in the 85 NCAA finals. JS took a redshirt in 86, Jim won again, and they did not wrestle again in college.
I watched that match on YouTube a week or two ago.  Jim was dominant.

I watched it LIVE in person in Oklahoma City...  :P

I REFFED it!!!!
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Micah

Quote from: bigG on February 15, 2016, 03:15:46 PM
Quote from: TomM on February 12, 2016, 09:33:59 PM
Quote from: Harris on February 12, 2016, 08:30:09 PM
Quote from: vsmf2010 on February 12, 2016, 08:26:12 PM
Quote from: Micah on February 12, 2016, 08:07:09 PM
Which one beat Smith?  I will take him.
Jim beat JS in the 85 NCAA finals. JS took a redshirt in 86, Jim won again, and they did not wrestle again in college.
I watched that match on YouTube a week or two ago.  Jim was dominant.

I watched it LIVE in person in Oklahoma City...  :P

I REFFED it!!!!

That is pretty awesome!

bigoil

G was a sophomore in HS when this match took place and if you read any threads you would know that HS kids are terrible refs  :P

imnofish

Quote from: bigoil on February 15, 2016, 10:28:18 PM
G was a sophomore in HS when this match took place and if you read any threads you would know that HS kids are terrible refs  :P

;D ;D ;D ;D  Funny!  Almost choked on my Corona!
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

bigG

I was a weak ref; still, my lack o' skill didn't decide the outcome Jim J was that good.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

imnofish

Quote from: bigG on February 16, 2016, 06:01:32 AM

I was a weak ref; still, my lack o' skill didn't decide the outcome Jim J was that good.

Aren't there some home movies of you reffing in diapers that you could post on here? 
None are so hopelessly enslaved, as those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. -Johann Von Goethe

boowrestle

IJ just  needs to win Big10s lock up #2 seed then let everybody else worry about where they are seeded!! ;)
you can run but you cannot hide.

leg turk

Zeke is a very smart and strategic wrestler...  I believe he will win the Big Tens, and go on to win the whole thing at the NCAA's.  I don't think AD has ever wrestled someone that has such a great plan thought-out! 

Micah

I think even if he finished 2nd at B10s the lowest he will be seeded is 3rd.  I don't think it matters much between a 2 or 3 seed.  Just don't want to be 4.

billymurphy

Dieringer beat Jordan without much problem when I watched them wrestle.

leg turk

Quote from: billymurphy on February 18, 2016, 02:29:05 PM
Dieringer beat Jordan without much problem when I watched them wrestle.

when was that?

wrestling for fun

The same day that dinger got beat by Nazar k.   In Madison freestyle

imnofish

stp

Neither Bo or zeke did any freestyle growing up.  I also doubt either will continue competitive wrestling (freestyle or greco) after college.  Jordan's folk style.  

e/ btw -- zeke beat Bo by a lot more than just scoreboard last week.  str8 butt whoopin'....
From Milwaukee to St Paris.