UW at Maryland

Started by TomM, February 12, 2016, 12:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imwi

I swear I saw this listed on BTNPlus but now it's not there.  Can anyone verify this one way or another ?  Thanks

stp

Quote from: imwi on February 14, 2016, 11:08:32 AM
I swear I saw this listed on BTNPlus but now it's not there.  Can anyone verify this one way or another ?  Thanks

Seeing (or not anymore) the exact same thing.  No clue....
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

stp

Quote from: grahekf on February 14, 2016, 10:52:51 AM
From BTN (dual not streaming):

We are aware of the issues and apologize for the inconvenience this is causing. We are working on fixing the problem right now; we appreciate your patience while we fix the issue.

Hopefully this is why it was taken town.
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

crossface21

We are aware of the issues and apologize for the inconvenience this is causing. We are working on fixing the problem right now; we appreciate your patience while we fix the issue.

The guy I chatted with online said the event was cancelled and would not be broadcast. I wrote down some unkind words towards his company about being a paid subscriber and they shouldn't advertise it's going to be broadcast when that is not the case. He never responded back.

grahekf

Quote from: crossface21 on February 14, 2016, 11:15:09 AM

The guy I chatted with online said the event was cancelled and would not be broadcast. I wrote down some unkind words towards his company about being a paid subscriber and they shouldn't advertise it's going to be broadcast when that is not the case. He never responded back.

I just got the same run around. They said "broadcasting rights are subject to change".

Not cool.

leg turk

What a bunch of crap, I want my money back.

Harris

Very happy to see Peissig get the win.  Great young man.

stbird

Yes, he is awesome! 

Quote from: Harris on February 14, 2016, 10:54:57 AM
Does Robin Ficker still heckle at the Maryland dual meets?

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Robertson, Christensen, and Peissig all win !!

Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

Wisconsin Wrestling Fan

Horwath beats Hemida 10-0
Kirk Nelson
Badger Wrestling Team 1983-1984
UW-Madison. BBA Degree. Marketing Major.
Fennimore High School http://rvwrestlingalum.com/Programs/1982_files/145.pdf

stbird

Ricky wins 3-0, Ryan wins 4-2 I think. Peissig wins by decision, Brock gets major. Score now WI 22, MD 3

stbird

Jiminez wins 7-2. Taylor gets taken down in mad scramble to his back for 6. Down 7-1 beginning of second

Grant Peissig

Hey Billy Murphy, want to go have a beer and celebrate Eric's first big ten win!

stbird

Taylor gets beat 6-9. He came on strong but ran out of time.

stbird

Rowh gets pinned in a tilt. 25-12 final team score. WI wins