Big Ten/NCAA Fantasy Wrestling

Started by Micah, February 08, 2016, 02:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stbird

I don't understand the instructions. 

Quote from: Micah on March 03, 2016, 12:04:17 PM
Awesome, just get your entry form in to me before wrestling starts.  You can read the rules and get the entry form here: http://micahnelson.jimdo.com/home/big-ten-challenge/

If you are unable upload the excel doc let me know and I can email it to you.

stbird

Nevermind, I see how the form works now. 

Thanks, Steve

stbird

Wow, that was easy!  Thanks Micah, you should have my entry and I just paid. 

Steve

Micah

You are all set your team name is Bird

stp

Well, after seeing the brackets how much did ya change on your pick 'em?
From Milwaukee to St Paris.

Micah

Micah

stbird

Who won and where can I go to see the results? 

stp

Had 132 points and placed 8th in a large pick 'em.

125 3. Nico Megaludis, PSU
133 6. Ryan Taylor, WIS
141 8. Jimmy Gulibon, PSU
149 U. Cody Burcher, OSU
157 U. Brandon Kingsley, MINN
165 7. Geno Morelli, PSU
174 4. Myles Martin, OSU
184 5. Nick Gravina, RU
197 1. Morgan McIntosh, PSU
285 2. Kyle Snyder, OSU

Kingsley blew it one match for me.  Dang gophers.

Micah

Ha you would have won easily!  There is always my NCAA pool but that costs more!

stp

Quote from: Micah on March 07, 2016, 08:50:39 AM
Ha you would have won easily!  There is always my NCAA pool but that costs more!

Just noticed.   haha....NCAA's are a heck of a lot harder.  I place at B10s but  flopped (last year) at the show'.    ;) 
Got to get back to my AA status of a few years ago.  Nico Mega' carried me far in '12. 

Micah

Results are here:

http://micahnelson.jimdo.com/active-games/big-ten-challenge-2016-11/

Was a close race, guys that picked Gulibon did the best.  I would have won if I hadn't switch Gulibon for Nevills.  Nevills is now my Darren McFadden of fantasy wrestling.

Micah

Quote from: stp on March 07, 2016, 08:53:37 AM
Quote from: Micah on March 07, 2016, 08:50:39 AM
Ha you would have won easily!  There is always my NCAA pool but that costs more!

Just noticed.   haha....NCAA's are a heck of a lot harder.  I place at B10s but  flopped (last year) at the show'.    ;) 
Got to get back to my AA status of a few years ago.  Nico Mega' carried me far in '12. 

You have to look at it like this it costs $22 to do NCAAs.  That is three days of fun and smack talk with a chance to win money!  You could take a blind date to Red Lobster, she could look like Adam Coon and you drop $50 after drinks and dinner.  All while wanting to bolt out the front door as soon as she heads to the cr@pper.

stp

Quote from: Micah on March 07, 2016, 09:04:23 AM

You could take a blind date to Red Lobster, she could look like Adam Coon and you drop $50 after drinks and dinner.  All while wanting to bolt out the front door as soon as she heads to the cr@pper.

To be completely fair, Adam Coon has great legs.  My luck would be a blind date with neanderthal chick who has a big forehead, similar to Morgan McIntosh.

Micah

He is very troll like and has to be the shortest 197.