head to heads

Started by ConcernedCoach17, January 02, 2016, 10:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConcernedCoach17

What will be the good head to head match ups to watch??? (Can be at any tournament as long as in involves a NSC kid)

Ghetto

Where? At conference?

Possible craziness at 113 with Szohr, Duran and Fergus. All ranked.
What does McNeal weigh? I think he fatted to 145. Could see him and Ryan.
Hickey and Rosado maybe, though I bet Hickey goes back to 138.
If not, maybe Nguyen and Rosado.
Is Kuesel the front runner at 106?

That's all I got.
As long as we are keeping score, I've got something to prove

ConcernedCoach17

Ryan over McNeal any day

Fergus and Tamboli will be a good match

EIUwrestler1

McNeal skinfolded for 138, 113 could be a nightmare at conference, regionals, sectionals imo.

Ghetto

According to some, Szohr tweeted out that he wasn't ever dropping to 106 again. And I seriously doubt that he'll drop for conference if he changes his mind. He needs matches against good kids, and there isn't another 106 in our conference that would last 30 seconds with him unless he was playing with them.

I'm not sure that McNeal, even if he fatted to 138, will go there. He's been out all season, which makes it tough for him to get down. I'm no good at judging weight in street clothes, but I'm guessing he's not too close to 140. I don't work that booth at the fair, however.

From what I've seen of McNeal over the years, he wrestles to the level of competition. While Ryan is wrestling really well, I'd pay to watch him and McNeal wrestle. Fortunately I don't have to.  ;D

Agreed. Fergus and Tamboli would be a good match. We've been in two tournaments together and they haven't matched up yet. Maybe at conference. I don't think we see each other until then.

ConcernedCoach17

There is no way Coach Szohr doesnt make zack and McNeal drop

Another good match will be Sam Boerner and Tamboli

Ghetto

Almost none of these matches happened.

All the Germantown kids dropped, which changed the match ups a bit.

I look forward to Szohr making his run at a state title. I know that he's dropping a few pounds, and temporarily that isn't awesome, but he'll remember being on the podium for the rest of his life.

McNeal and Ryan get to wrestle again this week and next week. I will enjoy sitting back and watching their battle at sectionals.

Josh Hickey is a beast.

We might get some north shore battles at 113 at sectionals with Tamboli, Fergus, and Cooper Hunt.