MidwestWI

Who wins?

Rice Lake VS Eau Claire Memorial  @ Rice Lake High School         
Menomonie VS Chippewa Falls  @ Menomonie High School         
Hudson VS River Falls  @ Hudson High School         
Eau Claire North  VS Boyceville  @ Eau Claire North High School

wildhorse

Ecm, Meno, Hudson and Boyceville
I wasn't listening,  I was just waiting for my turn to talk.

MidwestWI

I also see Eau Claire Memorial, Menomonie and Hudson winning however I see Eau Claire North winning a close dual

This is the line up I foresee and outcome

106 Nick Goodell (22-14) Boyceville  VS Eau Claire Carter Duerkop (24-5)      Winner EC Dec 3-0
113 Braxton Ludke (4-3)  Boyceville VS Eau Claire Tyler Srp (8-0)                     Winner EC Pin 9-0
120 Dyllon Johnson (23-9) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Mason Phillips (29-0)               Winner EC Dec 13-0
126 Brock Swenson (8-5) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Peyton Kohls (10-7)                   Winner EC Dec 16-0
132 James Palmer (28-3) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Brandon Holbrook (15-14)          Winner BOY Pin 16-6
138 Trey Brinker (4-5) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Josh Schneider (17-9)                    Winner EC Dec 19-6
145 Brock Schlough (28-3) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Tyler Mallet (14-14)                 Winner BOY Pin 19-12
152 Cody Frederick (27-3) Boyceville  VS Eau Claire Justin Peterson (22-8)             Winner EC Dec 22-12
160 Justin Malean (17-11) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Dawson Eilts (19-9))                Winner EC Dec 25-12
170 Micah Johnson (6-0) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Keenan Yudes (4-17)                 Winner BOY Pin 25-18
182 Garrett Joles (31-2) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Keegan Yudes (7-14)                  Winner BOY Pin 25-24
195 Alec Schaffer (1-6) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Steven Haller (3-14)                    Winner BOY Dec 25-27
220 Noah Novotney (20-14) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Antonio Putnick (15-9)          Winner EC Dec 28-27
285  Brandon Windsor (13-2) Boyceville VS Eau Claire Jack Carruth (25-0)            Winner EC Dec 31-27

duerkop5

I agree with Midwest.  Ec north in a tight one.  I also will go out on a limb and pick Chippewa over menomonie

wildhorse

Besides Hudson and Ec North, the rest of the coaches in the big rivers have no courage.  Schlough has not had but two matches in the big Rivers.

HMsDad

Did Boyceville wrestle every Big Rivers team? Kinda hard to link every coach if they all didn't wrestle them.

Anyone have a Hudson v River Falls score?

Milton

Quote from: wildhorse on January 28, 2016, 07:33:32 PM
Besides Hudson and Ec North, the rest of the coaches in the big rivers have no courage.  Schlough has not had but two matches in the big Rivers.

I couldn't agree more. It's pathetic when a coach on the other team won't put a guy out to wrestle just because he thinks said kid will lose. It's horrible for the sport. The wrestler receiving the forfeit worked hard all week in practice and made weight only to be rewarded with a forfeit from a coach who can't grow a pair. Coaches like that don't belong coaching. They have no respect for wrestling. Absolutely disgraceful.

MidwestWI

I will admit I was a bit off in my Eau Claire North prediction. I thought a 25-0 wrestler would beat a 13-2 wrestler I guess that is why you wrestle and don't just rely on records.

HMsDad the Hudson VS River Falls was 46-14  in favor of Hudson
   Weight Summary                                                                                          HUDS RIFA
   113   Mitchell Anderson (Hudson) over Michael Rebozo (River Falls) (MD 10-2)       4   0
   120   Drew Klabon (Hudson) over Sam Burns (River Falls) (Dec 5-1)                     3   0
   126   Logan Hatch (Hudson) over Leonard Robinson (River Falls) (TF 20-5 0:00)    5   0
   132   Nathan Fuller (River Falls) over Vincent Fanning (Hudson) (MD 9-1)              0   4
   138   Jacob Anderson (Hudson) over Jason Wood (River Falls) (MD 12-4)               4   0
   145   Jack Hines (River Falls) over Jake Midby (Hudson) (Dec 9-8)                         0   3
   152   Matt Koski (Hudson) over Connor Hines (River Falls) (Fall 1:49)                    6   0
   160   Ryan McDevitt (Hudson) over Chance Kamrowski (River Falls) (Dec 8-7)        3   0
   170   Sawyer Massie (Hudson) over Ryan Malm (River Falls) (Fall 1:01)                  6   0
   182   Dylan Anderson (Hudson) over Conner Daggett (River Falls) (Fall 1:28)          6   0
   195   Matthew Williamson (River Falls) over Drew Midby (Hudson) (Dec 9-4)           0   3
   220   Austen Hakes (River Falls) over Zammy Schwarz (Hudson) (MD 11-2)           0   4
   285   Isac Schindler (Hudson) over David Hennessey (River Falls) (Dec 9-8)            3   0
   106   Isaac Hatch (Hudson) over Unknown (For.)                                                   6     0

chuckref

Looks like we have a few candidates to apply for coaching positions, good luck guys.

Chuck

Stripes

Quote from: Milton on January 29, 2016, 09:22:10 AM
Quote from: wildhorse on January 28, 2016, 07:33:32 PM

I couldn't agree more. It's pathetic when a coach on the other team won't put a guy out to wrestle just because he thinks said kid will lose. It's horrible for the sport. The wrestler receiving the forfeit worked hard all week in practice and made weight only to be rewarded with a forfeit from a coach who can't grow a pair. Coaches like that don't belong coaching. They have no respect for wrestling. Absolutely disgraceful.

So I trust you have been in the position to sacrifice the hard work and collective effort of your team in order please the fans of the opposing team when your guy is a clear underdog?

Did you want the coach to get fired?

wildhorse

Not a clear underdog if both are ranked.

Stripes

Quote from: wildhorse on January 29, 2016, 07:05:00 PM
Not a clear underdog if both are ranked.

You can't possibly be that ignorant, you've been around longer than that Wildhorse. Put yourself in somebody else's shoes and imagine that is your son's team during his senior year. Are you going to sacrifice a possible team win for what is almost assuredly an individual loss?

A coach's job is to 1) do what is best for his team, 2) do what is best for his individuals and then 3) do what is best for the sport we love.

Sometimes trading 6 for 6 is a win.

Mustang Fan

I removed my comment and will not comment on this post or any others in the future. This is getting WAY to political for me..everyone is entitled to their opinion, and then want's to argue their point back and forth. Who is doing the wrestling here....the kids or the dads????

CLC FAN

Sorry Fan... I removed mine as well.  Definitely too preachy.  Some things get my Irish up. 

Bluedog

Just so everybody is aware wild horse is talking about Hayden Schlough not Brock. Hayden is a senior and the youth comment probably does not apply.