maggie

--------------------------------------
and a joint was a bad place to be.
        stupid quotes from friends
"" I Trust Fox News more than any other source""--FAN
  ""I am sorry i called you a genius'"'-HOUND
"" Teachers brought this on all by themselves, plain and simple-RAMMY

maggie

this Guy knows what he's talking about, and I have to believe he is spot on with this, the young Kelly Drew was my Aunts Niece on the other side of the family...this may certainly be a game changer....Give him a listen, it will bring chills to ya

neutral

maggie - from all your previous posts re: Avery ... I got the impression you were absolutely convinced that Avery did it.

The questionable evidence doesn't cause you to question his guilt - but this does?

I'm not saying it's totally  inconceivable as an alternate theory of the crime - but, for as much as Edwards would have needed to set up the rest of the crime ... he had no way of knowing that Theresa Halberg would be there ... (or that anybody would be ... that could supply reasonable motive for a murder).
(reporter) ... "Rocky ... do you think you've got brain damage?"
(Rocky) ....... "I don't see any."

maggie

Neutral, yes, this has changed my perspective a tad, and it should yours also, all one has to do is Look at this Authors credentials when it comes to knowing Edwards ever move and the lengths he went to cover up ALL HIS murders..as a matter of fact, he strongly points out that there is no limit he wouldn't go to to cover his tracks and put it on another..  trust me, if you look at all them murders he has committed and admitted to, this fits perfectly... as for " Edwards would have needed to set up the rest of the crime""  he sure the heck could have known, you seem to doubt his ability, as did so many others before, he went to many, many lengths to cover himself in all his murders...setting up his crime was his MO!...Yes, he did that, sometime to lengths far beyond what you are suggesting...did you listen to the whole piece?...

H. Hogan

Not buying it, a 70year old man in horrible physical condition pulling this off, Nope, not a chance
The guy making this claim, also claimed that Edward Wayne Edwards also killed Jon Benet Ramsey.

Lets throw more theories at the wall and see what sticks.

neutral

Quote from: maggie on January 25, 2016, 08:19:40 AM
Neutral, yes, this has changed my perspective a tad, and it should yours also, all one has to do is Look at this Authors credentials when it comes to knowing Edwards ever move and the lengths he went to cover up ALL HIS murders..as a matter of fact, he strongly points out that there is no limit he wouldn't go to to cover his tracks and put it on another..  trust me, if you look at all them murders he has committed and admitted to, this fits perfectly... as for " Edwards would have needed to set up the rest of the crime""  he sure the heck could have known, you seem to doubt his ability, as did so many others before, he went to many, many lengths to cover himself in all his murders...setting up his crime was his MO!...Yes, he did that, sometime to lengths far beyond what you are suggesting...did you listen to the whole piece?...

I listened to 100% of it ... (painful as it was).  Just sayin' that if Edwards did it ... Halberg would have had to have just been a random victim - and the only reason the police began a search at the salvage yard is because a person (Halbach) last known to have been there was missing.  They would have had no reason to perform a search there for a randomly missing person. He would have had no way of knowing Halbach would be there ... or of any history between them.

IMO - this crime was committed by Steven's brother, the older Dassey brother, The Dassey's stepfather, or the older Dassey brother and his stepfather.

H. Hogan

Quote from: neutral on January 25, 2016, 09:17:09 AM
Neutral, yes, this has changed my perspective a tad, and it should yours also, all one has to do is Look at this Authors credentials when it comes to knowing Edwards ever move and the lengths he went to cover up ALL HIS murders..as a matter of fact, he strongly points out that there is no limit he wouldn't go to to cover his tracks and put it on another..  trust me, if you look at all them murders he has committed and admitted to, this fits perfectly... as for " Edwards would have needed to set up the rest of the crime""  he sure the heck could have known, you seem to doubt his ability, as did so many others before, he went to many, many lengths to cover himself in all his murders...setting up his crime was his MO!...Yes, he did that, sometime to lengths far beyond what you are suggesting...did you listen to the whole piece?...

I listened to 100% of it ... (painful as it was).  Just sayin' that if Edwards did it ... Halberg would have had to have just been a random victim - and the only reason the police began a search at the salvage yard is because a person (Halberg) last known to have been there was missing.  They would have had no reason to perform a search there for a randomly missing person. He would have had no way of knowing Halberg would be there ... or of any history between them.

IMO - this crime was committed by Steven's brother, the older Dassey brother, The Dassey's stepfather, or the older Dassey brother and his stepfather.

Halbach?

maggie

neutral

Quote from: H. Hogan on January 25, 2016, 09:58:10 AM
Quote from: neutral on January 25, 2016, 09:17:09 AM

I listened to 100% of it ... (painful as it was).  Just sayin' that if Edwards did it ... Halberg would have had to have just been a random victim - and the only reason the police began a search at the salvage yard is because a person (Halberg) last known to have been there was missing.  They would have had no reason to perform a search there for a randomly missing person. He would have had no way of knowing Halberg would be there ... or of any history between them.

Halbach?

Sorry - yes ... Halbach.

littleguy301

I think this may be a stretch but a theory.

Avery was in the news quite a bit at that time due to the law that was going to be passed. So the "set up" theory could be in effect though I am not convinced that it was the guy mentioned but...........
If life is tough,,,,wear a helmet

maggie

sure does add up tho, don't let this guys age fool ya, he was more than able to do the dirty deed, heck, he shot his own step kid in the head 2 times with a shotgun... >:(,,,

SuperDuck

Quote from: maggie on January 24, 2016, 08:35:23 AM
this Guy knows what he's talking about, and I have to believe he is spot on with this, the young Kelly Drew was my Aunts Niece on the other side of the family...this may certainly be a game changer....Give him a listen, it will bring chills to ya

It's certainly chilling.  But..a little hard to believe.  I think they got the right guy.  I just don't think they even came close to doing it the right way however...and I would argue the later is more important to our judicial system in this country.

SuperDuck

Quote from: Goat Roper on February 27, 2016, 02:53:22 PM
Quote from: maggie on January 25, 2016, 02:04:47 PM
sure does add up tho, don't let this guys age fool ya, he was more than able to do the dirty deed, heck, he shot his own step kid in the head 2 times with a shotgun... >:(,,,

He fooled you.  Kind of reminds me of when Laura Depies vanished and a bunch of drifters (Ottis Toole claimed he did it) and the Larry Hall claimed he did it.

Steven Avery did it and the whole deal turned south when his retard nephew showed up and became a witness.  Steve than dragged him in to try and keep him quiet.  The kid sang like a bird to the cops.  Perfect justice.  No lawyer telling him to lie.

Yeah....actually they did.  Both his lawyer and his investigator very clearly told him to.  Again...this is one of those pesky situations where it may be beneficial to actually look into the case as opposed to just taking the easy stance and saying nothing of consequence or nothing thought provoking other than, "yeah-huh, he did it," followed by outrageous straw man arguments.

You sound like how I felt prior to watching 10 hours of this show and then spending countless hours reading more deeply into it.  Convinced.  I can safely say that I wouldn't have then just made up stories and said that the documentary you watched that I did not(if the roles were reversed in this case) did this or did that when it absolutely didn't).

He sure as inappropriate term3 never "sung" at all.  In fact, the kid couldn't form a full sentence and all of his testimony came from him muttering to police uhh...yeah, I guess" after the cops questioned him for hours and he would guess at what they wanted him to say makes it pretty obvious for an educated person to see that the kid was not competent and was just trying to please the two officers. 

"and then what happened?"  What happened where?  What did he do to Teresa's head?  Uhh..he punched it?  No, stop lying...do you want to go home?  We already know what happened, if you want to go home you're gonna have to tell us.  "Uhh..he stabbed her?"  And then what?  "ummmI don't know, he....chocked her?"  Ok, and then what?........this went on for the better part of two hours.  Finally the cops say, "we know she was shot(they did not at the time).  Who shot her.  "steve did."  How many times..."uhh...one?"  We can't help you if you're not honest.

The point...to my absolute horor is that you cannot even picture something like this happening to an innocent person.  Just because Avery was guilty and the kid MAY have helped clean up doesn't mean the cops actions were right.  I PRAY your child new ends up in front of cops who are already convinced of his guilt and hold him there for 7 hours...and I assume you're kid isn't the mentally retarded human being you claimed I was, or feeble minded as you suggested I was....but even if he is, your kid is gonna crack. 

And this has happened before. There have been hundreds to thousands of people executed who were innocent.  But our conservative friends here simply cannot open themselves up to the fact that something may have been handled incorrectly because they're too stubborn to even THINKING about changing their minds.

Which I guess is why they must be THRILLED Casey Anthony is planning to have another little Girl and OJ Simpson was found not guilty....right?  There is no logical conclusion to come to other than both were innocent and you beieve strongly in their innocence AND you believe that the United States Government as well as the individual states Governments are flawless and do not make mistakes, right?