Middleton

Started by Ivan Stankowski, January 17, 2016, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivan Stankowski

My Pick for Big Eight champs, looking like they are really putting it together at the right time of the year, will anyone challenge them?

OneEyedFatMan

What was their score vs La Follette?
Craig?

Quote from: Ivan Stankowski on January 17, 2016, 12:41:13 PM
My Pick for Big Eight champs, looking like they are really putting it together at the right time of the year, will anyone challenge them?
"Dying ain't much of a livin', boy"

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: OneEyedFatMan on January 18, 2016, 04:39:54 PM
What was their score vs La Follette?
Craig?

Quote from: Ivan Stankowski on January 17, 2016, 12:41:13 PM

Coming soon, Middleton better tourney then dual team.

Grapl

This coming Friday the conference dual champ will be decided.  I think this is how it is going down: Craig vs Middleton for 1st, Verona vs Sun Prairie for 3rd and LaFollette vs Parker for 5th. Should be a fun night of wrestling.

Ivan Stankowski

Quote from: Grapl on January 18, 2016, 11:47:09 PM
This coming Friday the conference dual champ will be decided.  I think this is how it is going down: Craig vs Middleton for 1st, Verona vs Sun Prairie for 3rd and LaFollette vs Parker for 5th. Should be a fun night of wrestling.

I would agree with this

Grapl

The Craig Middleton dual was one of the the best dual's I have seen in a long time!  Came down to the last match with Craig getting the win 32-28.  Should be a fun conference tournament to watch.  Love this time of year.  Best of luck to all schools.